Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Love it!!!!
  2. Can be a mucky sensor. There is a guide the Spursmaddave did on here to clean or change it I'm sure.
  3. I don't get how you can have the wherewithal to build a satnav that (vaguely) works but not arse yourself to even solder the bloody wires!
  4. To be fair Pete you seem to have broke really lucky with yours. I know you've always maintained its been a-ok so there's at least one happy customer.
  5. Bigged up to buggery on the forum.........no one was either allowed or brave enough to criticise it while he was around so only positive feedback about it. Utter pile of shite welded together with sealant and scotch locks. Installation was frigging criminal quality too.......I think huskys quote to me was 'he basically tore the centre console out and snapped all the clips then proceeded to snip though the wiring harness with the grace of a drunk Albainain welder'
  6. Screwdriver really hard right through the screen. Then napalm it
  7. The cheapest and least reliable era of jags but so much car for the money.
  8. Only one make for a popcharger as such - JTW. They're around 150 nicker I think. Popcharger is just yank for a Cold Air Intake (CAI) so there are other brands out there. All much of a muchness. DIY job unless your really really spoddish with a spanner. You can hardly see a plenum spacer! Combined with a remap you'll see an improvement in performance. Basically the zed engine was poorly designed to fit under the bonnet so the front 2 cylinders get less oxygen than the other 4 due to the slant of the plenum. The spacer lifts it up and gives them more food for the boom.
  9. Except that its 82.2 miles/day on average - which is quite a lot :S. Hawker
  10. Hate to sound like a retard but what do you mean by upreved? I already had an exhaust and aftermarket air intake but the intake is rubbish Uprev = engine remap Popcharger will loose a wee bit of power (maybe even flatspot the acceleration a teeny bit) but frankly its far outweighed by the noise it makes. Because of the heat soak...........properly duct some cold air feed into it and you might avoid it happening (but in reality this is very hard indeed).
  11. I fight for the common mans plight against tyranny!
  12. Insurance companies enlarge are retarded. This answer can be repeated for any other queries you may have about insurance companies
  13. No partner No kids Only me an one old degu to take care of No way I would do it if others were relying on me
  14. Well I'm leaving the sub prime mortgage market in 3 months or less now!
  15. Put people on disciplinaries and remove their bonus from them (which makes a massive difference to many) for breaking a process that isn't a process, even if it was a process the document doesn't tell them to do the thing they did wrong and even then the bonus scheme has no metric that should mean this affects it. This isn't the only thing though, lots of other things......basically the companies I used to work for and the company I now work for agreed SLA's that are literally impossible because the new company are thick.......thick as a plank. So they fail them every month and lose thousands of £ in the process. So the best way to address this is apparently to threaten everyone with disciplinaries to make them perform better.........a frigging child would know better than that. I had to execute a diciplinary today with a target that we absolutely know it not achievable. The girl in question is terrified as she now knows the outcome is a forgone conclusion.
  16. ............Sometimes you define the day After 12 months of bullshit from the new company we tupe'd over to they finally pushed the 'retard meter' one notch too far and tried to make me do things that morally are just wrong and unjust to the people affected. So i quit After 7 years I've quit my 40k a year job because I've got more integrity in my bollock hair than they have in their entire moronic operation. I have no job, 2 mortgages and a fecking massive car loan and I still quit. I did it because sometimes you just have to define the day, make a stand and roll the dice so you can look at yourself in the mirror and know that you've got a rod of ****ing steel running through you. I'm someone who believe it or not is very humble ........but today Ive never been so proud of myself
  17. Are you friends with Tim (djtimo) on facebook? He's bound to know someone.
  18. So state your opinion and don't go around insulting people and getting sweary? Everyone's entitled to an opinion......if you want to big up the placticine welded fart can then do it but dont have a go at others for having an opinion which is also based on fact.
  19. Different strokes for different folks........I've heard plenty of K1's and they sound utterly hideous.......but only for my taste others love it. We've seen welds rotting, fitment nightmares, baffles rattling (i think). Basically it's a case of you get what you pay for.......some break lucky.....others don't. It's not about having your head up your arse.......Japspeed very specifically are one of the lowest quality brands available for the zed. That's a fact........however they're also one of the cheapest. Do it nice or blow up mice! ;-)
  20. Pm Tarmac mate
  21. Lol I'm only being a moody git zipster.......ignore me
  22. Errrr why?? And these a just the ones since the new forum lost a lot of the old threads!
  23. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhh *files next to 'what's this weird bolt thing on my brake discs'*
  24. Be careful having you email and moby on the open net kid........nasty spiders and other creepy crawlies will be along to scamper off with them
  25. Actually as its jacked up and your clearly mid job I'll be nice about it. Its a bolt to stop you putting the rears on the front. Whizz it off...........serves no other purpose
×
×
  • Create New...