Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I'll stick to being a Neanderthal I think....I know who I'd rather look up to
  2. You joke but the zed is one god awful ugly vert with the top up. Down it looks lovely but up it looks a right bugger in my opinion
  3. Yeah it's a terrible outcome.........I get to spend Xmas on bondi beach with a beautiful young lady. They get to go out of business as they're haemorrhaging losses year in year. Life's a bitch ain't it
  4. Mess all over my boxers
  5. I don't really follow rugby but on the few occasions I've watched it I've seen dislocations reset and players crack on, cruciates partially ruptured and they've played on and players take full scale leatherings from an 18 stone wall of muscle and I've never seen one fag out the way we expect footballers to do. I got smashed in the chops whilst in goal a few weeks back......I mean utterly whacked to the point where I couldn't close my jaw.....I didn't even get offered a wet sponge!!
  6. A foreign footballer who manned up........I dont know about criticise him I reckon we should have him stuffed and mounted! !
  7. Appy bufdy Neily
  8. It's what the yanks call an induction kit. It's just a well put together, well priced piece of kit. They all do the same thing.......put a flat spot in your acceleration and make your car sound amazing
  9. Class
  10. Hmmm looks a bit photoshoppy to me
  11. I remember biscuit saying to me that cheap vinyl is the hardest to actually wrap with so you might find its at least honed your skills using the tough stuff. Doesn't look too bad to me but can't really see too clearly on the pics
  12. *awaits the first ****ing snow sock thread*
  13. Literally cannot fall one side or the other on this one. It's somewhere between amazing and diabolically tasteless
  14. Cheers mate. I'll be honest I doubt I'll take it further personally. I neither have the energy not the time before I leave the country. Ultimately I got out and now get to go to Australia to have a great time and meet up with a girl. The other lad however I would hazard a guess will go straight for the jugular so they'll get what's coming to them.
  15. And if you meeeet a friendly horrrrrrse Will you communicate by mo-o-oooo-oooo-res
  16. That was that cat d one with the funky gearbox and it had been using the wrong oil. Remember the guy never changed it either also ran it off 95ron and ragged it on the meets. Was that the guy who did the home made Ken Block style videos at his local Aldi car park?
  17. The more you listen to it the more it makes sense and becomes amazing. My song of the year.......especially when the fox turns up and starts singing scat
  18. Doing the rounds on FB at the moment. Undoubtedly been round for years (Alan Watts the narrator karked it years ago so it must be a good 30 years old). Perhaps resonated with me moreso given my current juncture in life but it's something we could all do with watching.........even if it does no more than make you think.
  19. Sorry mate I missed this one. Went the docs. Told her the whole situation......in her words 'you won't be going back'. Called my boss and told him the score, you could literally feel the relief seeping down the phone. I was also made party to a few interesting fibs that they've told a colleague/friend who's off with stress at the moment. Very interesting indeed.........shitting themselves would be my initial assessment (about his situation not mine).......and all he needs is a friendly voice of support who has evidence to back up that things he has been told are lies. An ideal person would be one who perhaps in 4 short weeks will have literally nothing left to lose.
  20. Ricey

    headlight tint

    Go 90's chav and wrap a pair of tights around them!
  21. Ricey

    Exhaust wanted

    You not fancy a new one? CS and Tarmac supply them at very reasonably money. Think the Scorp has lifetime guarantee too
  22. 400 quid sounds about right to me. It was 300 sparrows for a vinyl replacement for an MX5 so TVR will presumably be more dollar.
  23. See now I'd suggest that 6.5k would say to me as a buyer 'he wants too much so no point me even talking to him'. I'd ask 6k and be very mean with your negotiation.
  24. Was the previous owner a forum member or are you assuming people have an encyclopedic knowledge of uk zed's with minor modifications?
×
×
  • Create New...