Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Pedigree dogs never are quite as hardy as cross breeds I think. Top marks for going through with it in spite of the bill. I know many who wouldn't. I paid out £1400 in vet bills over the years on those little bastard degus!! Bottom line you've done all you can and its important to try and just live normally instead of worrying about a relapse when shes gets back.
  2. Same old. Expensive car ......only the hardcore mod Cheap car......lots of people mod. Give the 370 a couple of years and there will be many an example thats more chavved up than a burberry pram
  3. Ricey

    My Z32 SWB

    Actually in fairness im so car deprived that it could be a Robin Reliant and id get a mean chubby
  4. Ricey

    My Z32 SWB

    Love This Car
  5. Had these wheels on my merc clk......look a lot better in the flesh
  6. Do nothing or if you get the time copy the text into an email......print the email off and curl a mean turd out on it
  7. I did a thread on it about 2 years ago but buggered if I can remember what it was called
  8. I remember the days when people at least got themselves banned for having a proper argument and not tickling one a other like a pair of old women. The lead up to the ban was like the ultimate war of attrition against the patience-o-meter
  9. Appy bufty dude
  10. If your buying cheap then buy Jap is my only advice.
  11. Not legally in the cafes anymore but its a total joke.....its very clearly being openly sold and your openly asked if you want it. It didnt strike me as having any purpose other than to provide a place for oz scallys to sell weed to brit gappies. Used to be a cool place apparently. ......shame.
  12. Old thread but relevant. .....and harsh http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=306426&f=23&h=0
  13. Im really bad in the sun too Vik! I get sunburned on a cloudy day! Bryon was awesome Jay. Such a cool chilled out place. Nimbin was fecking weird though!
  14. Just done the east coast mate. Fraser (in pajero 4x4's), whitsundays and Noosa everglades. Really awesome (if you ignore all the british dickwits ruining the place). Might do a write up when I get back. Had some reet cars since ive been out here including a 1lr auto micra called s*** and a white getz that we christened Jizz.
  15. Mate do me (and yourself) a favour.......never ever rely on your bank guaranteeing anything. Im 99% sure you are absolutely not insured against a fraudulent bankers draft. It WILL show as cleared funds in your account and when the bank try to clear it and it bounces it will be taken back. Your car by this point is macking it down Lagos high street.
  16. Thing is old people do. My dad couldnt for the life of him understand what my problem was if they wanted to pay the full asking price. Theyre getting better with their english and much smarter too.
  17. Insured? Believe that when I see it The paypal thing I followed through when baiting one once. They send you a fake paypal email confirming funds received and hope that you dont check it. I had mine sent to lovesabitofanal@gmail.com and after id received the 'money' told him I was veey sorry but id made a mistake and it was actually cuminandaroundmymouth@gmail.com.. ...apparently I changed my email after swapping to a new field in the adult entertainment industry. Emails stopped after that!
  18. Once its in your bank your bank clear it with the originating bank to obtain their monies. Originating bank confirm its a fake bankers draft. Your bank remove said monies from your account and give you the bad news.
  19. Mate this was making my eyes burn!!! 50 is just unthinkable
  20. Ahhhhh landed in Taz now.......only 27 degrees. Feels chilly
  21. I know many have experienced hotter but I never have. The air actually tastes like a sauna......its weird. Ive never been in a dry heat at this temp before. Dying.......dying........dead
  22. Christ. ...someone with a realistic attitude to FI costs and gains. We should have you stuffed and mounted at 350z-UK Towers (if we had any!)
  23. Just your standard 419 scam matey... ...Nowt special. 4 or 5 for every car ive sold I reckon
  24. Well lifes been pretty good so far so I reckon its the same theory!!
  25. I think every exhaust mentioned in this thread are top quality so I wouldn't be concerned about any of them Good buy
×
×
  • Create New...