Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. looking good there Stu!
  2. Mother of God I think the one I've been driving is the 240bhp and it goes like stink so that thing must be a rocketship! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  3. Which one is it again Dave? I've been driving round the 3l derv and its Fecking rapid! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  4. Wait for approval bud. Have you made sure you user name and the date are in the photos and you meet the posting criteria too? Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  5. Mother of Fecking God mate.......that's unlucky beyond belief after just having the paint done! At least the insurance will cover you......someone's in for a bloody big Bill! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  6. Sold for £9700! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  7. Well done!
  8. Have to disagree with the panel pots, they last way more than 10-15 apps Underestimate and no one is ever disappointed! It's the Scotty from star trek school of marketing. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  9. This methinks. When I had a zorst fitted I'm sure they had to remove it. Was it a Scorpion system, as this part does indeed need to be removed to fit the Scorpion... I dont think i'd personally take it out completly if it was in the way of an exhaust system as it shields a charcol filter which filters the vapour from the tank so potentially quite volatile i've replaced mine with a smaller ally shield 4 years later and it was still ok the last time I saw the car But your right most things are there for a reason
  10. This methinks. When I had a zorst fitted I'm sure they had to remove it. Was it a Scorpion system, as this part does indeed need to be removed to fit the Scorpion... Give that man a ciiiiiiiigar!
  11. This methinks. When I had a zorst fitted I'm sure they had to remove it.
  12. Hi mike, I sell a limited amount of detailing gear but the vitals if you ask me. Scratchshields for your buckets or a couple of buckets with scratchshields are pretty necessary. Dodo juice is a cracking wax. I only sell the panel pots but they've been known to cover 10-15 applications. Envy shampoo ( better than dodo juice IMHO) and Mist Quick Detailer are also available. Waffle drying towels are a must rather than a chamois as the chamois can scratch. Take a look in my sub forum - revolve automotive. If there's anything I can't get then Tim at Envy Valeting is your man........he has some truly amazing products. I can out you a starter pack together and Tim can get the real specialist stuff.
  13. If you need help getting it fixed please drop me a pm. I'm working alongside a mechanic and we're based in sandycroft. We're looking to start specialising in 350's anyway with a few fixed price packages on other things. He'll have you sorted sharpish.
  14. Transport wax.....utter bugge
  15. Hell hath no fury so they say!
  16. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251540218673 In the words of whackywill
  17. Almost certain that there are laws about exhaust volume. I remember having a conversation with some scrote in eurocarparts who had been stopped with a 'cherry bomb' on the back of his car.......sadly I'm not down enough with the lingo to know what the hell that means!
  18. IronX.......worth the extra dollar. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  19. Mate I don't care what you've got........to drive a car.......with a joystick,.....on snow..........you must have balls of solid steel! Very impressive
  20. Appy bufty dudes
  21. That's sad, thanks Ricey. I have a S500 LWB which I have had since 2006, with very low mileage and I'm the second owner which I would like to sell, cost new £85k but now worth about £4k. Its amazing how much nice big Merc drop in price, They were a period of strange merc build quality. Some will be absolutely bullet proof and the next identical spec one will fall to bits. Some rocket ship engines though. The S was supposed to be superb. I had an E500.......total bag of spanners. Had the glycol problem and shat it's gearbox 30 miles after taking delivery.
  22. Road tax liability doesn't match the advert either. Next due august 2014. Reported the ad
  23. Oh and also it's a scam. Put that suspect looking email into google and it comes up with links for 'hacked dealers on autotrader'
  24. Suspension is suspect - 1k per corner if memory serves Glycol issues with radiators leading to terminal gearbox failure - 3k if not using salvage parts Lucky to see 15mpg Hugely suspect milage for an 11 year old car even if she's been a garage queen Riggy build quality Vile interior Other than that it's a 70k car with supercar power for less than a bag of peanuts You could buy it....find it's a dog and break it for about 5k if you had the time and inclination.
×
×
  • Create New...