Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. No one noticed its parked outside of an accident repair centre in Manchester?
  2. You ever tried R222 concourse wax mate? I've just bought some as an alternative to Dodo and Poorboys. Going to try it out on a customers car next week. I know BBK rates it highly
  3. Yeah but we all know you'd do that over a Fiat Panda too. Abarth? .......ooooo mmmmmeeeeh......nyaaaarrrrggg. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  4. Side mirror finisher with tweeter according to the yanks. Assume it's the same over here
  5. Once you know what to look for you could be half blind with syphallis and spot a paint job repair. Usually orange peel and Christ knows what else. The way the metallic flake sit and reflects the light is another give away. You've got to remember these cars are sprays by robots in a uniform fashion. Once a human is introduced to the equation then things will start to become more noticeable. Yea, this is my point. There's also the wave in the paint. It'll be a different size and shape to what left the factory. You should see the wave in that CRX I'm selling on eBay.......it's like being in the North Sea!
  6. Once you know what to look for you could be half blind with syphallis and spot a paint job repair. Usually orange peel and Christ knows what else. The way the metallic flake sit and reflects the light is another give away. You've got to remember these cars are sprays by robots in a uniform fashion. Once a human is introduced to the equation then things will start to become more noticeable.
  7. Seen in the flesh.....made me want to sex wee.
  8. Yep......around £130 more than i charged for this. But then like the budgie I go cheap and it didn't take 2 days. Good job though, no doubting it.
  9. Rich is right - thats thick paint for a Nissan especially. The 350 has a reputation for paint thinner than a Milan catwalk model.
  10. 6 quid for a set of pads..........how much cheaper do you want it!
  11. You could have it detailed whilst your up here
  12. It's not about knowing better......we all do it. It's about just sucking it up when it happens. Try not to beat yourself up NW police are absolutely red hot on speeding tickets. Naughty boy course would mean travelling back up here for the day as well......they're not transferable to other locations.
  13. Wet sand and rotary polish out mate. .....not for the feint hearted Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  14. Lexx! Leeeeexx! Delete these off topic posts please!
  15. It's surely clutch or gearbox related if the clutch silences it mate? Noise can travel through the engine. I'm no expert but doubt that's a failing turbo. My guess.......release bearing in the clutch
  16. Unless it's against the rules I'll submit paddy78s for him (pre crash obv's!).......the kid could do with a bit of luck! Lexx deleterate this if you're not happy with it bud
  17. Chances are it'll need detailing if it's covered in dust etc as well......do not for the love of dog just wipe it off
  18. Thrust bearing possibly. Bite is high on the 350 anyway ......not sure about the 370.
  19. True dat. I don't think I've ever driven such a planted car. Considering its fwd as well
  20. This one was very tame I thought! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  21. Well not that famous! Our very own Tarmac has lobbed this in as a makeweight for a car so I'm slinging her back out on fleabay. She's not great but I've happily pottered around in her for the last few days. Ace handling and apparently I'm told a very popular engine 1.6 DOHC Vtec B16a engine http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CRX-Del-Sol-1-6-Vtec-Black-B16A-engine-/251547416146?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123
  22. if D admits liability A B and C claim off D. If no one admits then ABCD thrash it out until someone is to blame or blame is apportioned. If blame is split then the cost is apportioned as per the split of blame I think. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  23. If someone admits liability it's nice and quick. If not then you need to go through your own insurer and they will battle it out with the other companies to apportion blame. You'll end up paying your excess which they'll need to claim back so fingers crossed someone just owns up DO NOT use your insurers 3rd party claims company (Albany Assistance are an example of one ......utter shite) Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  24. I recall some pretty shocking 'editing' incidents over the years but like the 'other forum' they shall remain unspoken lest we give the evil power.
  25. Tell you what Paddy I'll do it again for free for you next time your up Chester way
×
×
  • Create New...