Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Preferrably one who is a qualified mechanic too......what clanky rotting sh*tbox the Tigra is.
  2. Nurrish's unit is supposed to be ace in fairness so certainly wouldn't pay over the odds for one with Sat Nav. For that kind of money you should find a good example if your patient. Good luck!
  3. How did you get on mate?? Thats proper gutting in fairness. The fuel seems to be lasting us ages! I've not exactly been hanging round (or thrashing it) but it lasted 14 days so far and still just under quarter left
  4. Wow!! Looking mighty fine. Take my advice and keep paying the detailer......since joining here I've secured a near OCD for stockpiling cleaning/deailing gear! Costs a bloody fortune.
  5. My mates dad owns http://www.mclintocks.net/ Whilst I doubt they will be cheap (although in fairness I don't actually know what they charge) I'd be fairly confident in saying that they know their onions.
  6. I always like to think that anyone who can stay positive when dealing with this kind of crap will always pull through. Stay positive bud.........if you can kick leukaemia's arse into the dust then you can do this too. Donated
  7. Well done mate! Just in time to get it covered up and garaged in time for winter
  8. Have a good day chief.............tis indeed a dreary Monday so fully milk all the attention.
  9. I have done mate - checked all the cubbys and wheel, jack ETC. I'm going to have a crack with the spray grease when I get 5 mins. They were so poor I didn't even have the heart to have a go at one in the office today. Its only got 29k on it but I have everything under their a good yank and everything felt solid as a rock. If my greasing doesn't work I'll whip it in the garage sometime. Cheers all
  10. I haven't checked the shocks.....assume they are accessed via the boot? I'll nip to hellfords and get some spray grease then if the copper slip is no good.
  11. SOME 'DAD' ADVICE URGENTLY REQUIRED! Such a newbie question but hey ho its better than causing a foul up...... I've given everything a good yank and it all seems well and truly fixed (banana bar is a bit rusty but doesn't budge, ARB droplinks, exhaust ETC all solid) so I was going to have a crack at greasing anything that I can get me mitts on. So as I don't have immediate access to a dad who would normally answer this question I need some salty mech to provide the advice......so - cooper slip..... can this be used to 'grease' bits up? Or is there a particular greasy type of grease I need to use. I was going to have a crack after the Derby so you have t-minus 3 hours to reply!.........If you support the redsh*te you need not reply
  12. Fair do's matey. For the money your spending your in the same situation as we were. Like you say if you can be patient you'll get a right good one. I'll keep a peeper out for you
  13. Dude have you looked in the sees for sale section? 350stephen (i think) has a right nice gunmetal for sale in your budget and I think he's up north. Im on my phone so I can't get you the linky. Good luck with the search though
  14. See Pete I told you all my shelvesworth of cleaning kack is worth having!!!!!! Seeing it in the flesh it wasn't as bad as I thought it would based on your piccies (although it would still of bugged me). Now you can use your engine/machine cleaner on the engine bay Fair play so Chris too......not nice having to name and shame friends and its doubley gutting when your let down by people you've recommended. If your still looking local Autoimage up in Holywell are supposed to be very good - my mates dad has been in the industry for 40 odd years and he'll only take his cars there for body work and the Powerhouse (right next to DPL Auto's funnily enough) for mechanicals.
  15. Sounds gash you chav!!! Take it off immediately and post it to meeee So..........so.........jealous Personally I think it sounds and looks fricking awesome!
  16. +1 Just make sure you get a half decent freeview box though.....there are a few dickie ones out there that freeze up and go a bit mental.
  17. Its a really nice motor mate but its a bit of a tricky one to answer re the price. Is it worth £9200......yes Will someone pay £9200.......you may struggle. Its an ok price but its not competitive. Look at some of the forum cars that are/were for sale. Similar cars (immaculate well looked after) and some have struggled to shift. Slightly different due to the style of car and milage but look at Scottsoulby's car........90k miles on it but he's struggling to sell at 7k with FNSH. This one is fairly comparable and has been on for ages - looks a beauty like yours too http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38116 Good luck though.....hopefully someone will view and fall in love with her
  18. yeah yeah! Just like I knew that the hood cleaner I was peddling was actually engine cleaner hidden in a hood cleaner box How much are you looking to spend Steve? The one Sarnie has posted up is Is that in your price range?
  19. HAHA.....wrong thread Paul!
  20. Me and my mate put this in for his dad last night.........looked pretty sweet to be fair and it will poo all over a Sky box for hard drive size (500gb) http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.209-9461.aspx I've god Sky HD and I have to say is the biggest load of conning shash I've come accross........you end up accidentially watching a programme in normal resolution and realise half way through that its in HD too and you've just wasted some of your £10 a month. Sky also has untold amounts of crap programming on it to be honest - costs me £51 a month for everything apart from music, espn, movies and kids tv. If you do go with Sky sign up via www.quidco.co.uk and you'll probably get £50 to £100 back.
  21. The result of 5 hours of hardcore cleaning on Sunday and one inconsiderate pidgeon who keeps giving it 'bombs away' on the drivers B pillar!!!!! Feathered swine!
  22. thats the one buddy. Car was looking
  23. If its successful then it will be really boring and if its a true squishing fail then both of my arms and most of my torso will be severed and I'll be unable to post it. Suppose I could ask Carla to film and it post it up before she uncontrolably weeps at the fact I scratched her paint work with an exposed rib...........
  24. I did think of that but the general consensus in other threads describes that as a creak? Could it clunk too? Bloody clunking and creaking should be banned if you ask me!
  25. I forgot to wave as I was too busy scowling about my clunking noise
×
×
  • Create New...