Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Hugh surveying his work
  2. 250 for free mate http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/business-ca ... 7851&GNF=1 EDIT - sorry bud you can't print these at home.........but free's free which ever way you look at it!
  3. EEEEEK be careful doing this - it can fook your credit profile up. Much as its a great way to get them by the nads it'll cause you a world of pain if you apply for credit. Those 3rd party warranty agreements are a right load of clause ridden kack.
  4. "Up yours you Zed Driving ****er!" Shortly before a screech of brakes........
  5. Ahhhh I get it now - some tactical moderator deletion - I thought I'd gone bonkers!
  6. +1 Hang fire WFT is going on here! I responded to another post from today on this thread??!?!?
  7. And you've got guaranteed bumlove from Spursmaddave!
  8. Holy random thread revival Batman!
  9. Jeheysus!
  10. I have more of a problem with the bloody heated seats.........spend half the time in the Zed cooking my kahuna's!
  11. Ricey

    Hydrogen

    Quality......I can just stick our Degu's in it and sit back and relax!
  12. Mobile dent dudes could probably do it fairly cheap (£100-£200) but its always a bit of a lottery on quality. If you know a decent body shop I should imagine £300-£500 by the time they've filled and sprayed the whole bumper. Looks though mate.
  13. Ricey

    Hydrogen

    If a viable long term alternative to fossil fuels was ever put into mass production I reckon the worlds economies would literally melt down and we'd all end up battling one another for the last piece of rat meat in a post apocalyptic wasteland. Anythings less than a massively gradual bedding in of alternative fuels would spell disaster I reckon.
  14. Just another thought re the valeting side of things Dave.......I think its easy to think you can do it without any kind of training etc because 'its only washing a car'. I think your general valeting (so long as you know your onions) is doable but the paint correction side of things is a different kettle of fish. If you don't already have experience with a DA polisher and having been trained to use a orbital then I'd be very careful plunging into that kind of thing without some consideration to the techniques ETC. Just a thought without knowing your level of experience.
  15. From what I could see its only 2 bolts.
  16. They look spot on dude........like the center caps too!
  17. Must............resist..........copying............busters..........entire...................car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. The Powerhouse in Sandycroft are worth a look mate - they're Ford specialists but they know their onions. I've not taken the Zed in there for a service yet but they are literally the only garage I trust with my cars and I've never had a single problem with them (took at least 5 cars in there over 7 years).
  19. I use a machine polisher and I'm a real life 'liability'.......I think its only when your talking about using an Orbital Polisher you have to be careful - the DA ones are fairly mong proofed. Worth the investment if you've got a particularly swirled car.
  20. He sure he's not rubbed anyone up the wrong way lately? Paintstripper is the vigilantes weapon of choice............its a little too thoughtful for your average chav. Whomever did it deserves a severe knob glassing though.
  21. Ours.... viewtopic.php?f=26&t=46967&hilit=minx+has+been Woodys viewtopic.php?f=61&t=46735 Always worth a tinker with the box in the top right bud
  22. What is it with the Scots and Zeds!!!!!!!!!!
  23. I only discovered Toolstation the other day! How immense is that place.........I left Carla in the car while I nipped into get some casters and ended up spending 20 mins perusing the catalog
  24. Set of these required methinks
  25. If that isn't a post child thread for the forum I don't know what is! Now get some piccies of your car on an introduce yourself properly Adam.............or else!
×
×
  • Create New...