Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. If the camera was facing out the back of the van then I think we're all gravy.......facing front ways and we might be pingu'd. I wouldn't mind but I was even looking out for it and still wasn't 100% sure of my speed. I seem to remember Darren becoming uncharacteristically slow just before it........then it dawned on my why - we should be alreet.
  2. Dude whilst I have the utmost sympathy for you because NW police are a right shower of robbing swines - I'v got to say the last word's you would of heard before getting in your car was Chris telling you there was a camera van there! In fairness I think we just got away with it............which is a bloody miracle considering we were following Darren B!
  3. Have a good one chiefs!
  4. +1 I'm sure RTbiscuit can do this?
  5. read dis buggalugs viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38572&hilit=tightening+handbrake
  6. Mate antibiotics won't sort that..............your going to have to go Bruce Campbell styleeeee.
  7. Good work pooch.
  8. Pull the leaver 5 extra notches until its pointing at a 90 degree angle - tightened!
  9. Price doesn't include import tax either.
  10. Buggeration! Alarm failure, work in 10 mins .......faaaanks everyone.
  11. Your looks the best
  12. That sounds like a good idea! I'm currently a broken patio umbrella and an entire patio set covered in overspray.........I swear I heard our rabbits laughing at one point.
  13. .........or you could knit Dave an exhaust - its the only material he's not had one made out of
  14. Black wouldn't be the main colour you sarky git! Battery and Brake fluid covers would be green and the surrounds that they fit into gloss Black. Little bits of orange here and there (bolts etc).
  15. Azure - 'Ripspeed' White -
  16. Eeeeeeeeek - I've just found a website thats ruined any choice of an easy decision...........pearl flip and all sorts here! http://www.specialistpaints.com/categor ... rosol-cans
  17. I kind of agree mate. I think this with Orange accents and gloss black here and there would look miles better on sunset.
  18. I genuinely think thats one of my favorite zeds with my favorite wheels on......................you git.
  19. Me and Octet got lost too........couldn't keep up with Bennett and took the route back the way we came. Good job we did too because Octets sat nav was sending him to the center of Wrexham instead of Moreton!
  20. Frickin awesome!
  21. "The remains of Wasso's melted spark plug knocked Neil off his feet in shock"
  22. looks a cracker
  23. Scirocco? Entry level but a pretty car. Guiletta poo's all over it in fairness though.
  24. It did look highly erotic
×
×
  • Create New...