Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Unless your car is on 150k+ miles, you practically stole that. Decent low-mid mileage 2005 cars are between 7-8K normally. DB +1.........you must have galactic mileage or lots of moggies lurking in the VOSA history!
  2. I'll drape myself over the cars with my top off and some denim hotpants on if that helps the marketing push?
  3. Ricey

    Exhaust SOLD

    Now anyone who has been sticking up threads about crappy ebay gash needs to look at this......nice looking bit of bumend bling there matey. Good price too. GLWTS
  4. Ricey

    AGE

    No way there are some right old gits on here
  5. Forum member - yes Non forum, non enthusiast misso - no I smiled at some one as we overtook them the other day.......you'd literally have thought I'd just help up a sign saying "pull over here so I can rape you and simultaneously club a baby seal to death"
  6. Ricey

    Oils

    Dude at 10 posts in its not really you I'm shouting at........although you are indeed a very naughty boy And you lot can **** off.......do you know I've not actually worn that shirt since that day I was so scared. The most bloody annoying thing was that Shire was dressed EXACTLY the same!!!
  7. Lol, sorry dude, im a nightmare for this...... But as you can see my new thread helped someone so thats a bonus! Mate I'm on an absolute moan-a-thon at people today.....pay me no attention and as you said it at least served a useful purpose
  8. Ricey

    Oils

    Hooooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit 3rd (thats right........3rd thread down in the Servicing section) Dude its really not that hard....I'm sorry for picking on you but for the love of blue christ how many threads have you seen with grumpy ***** like myself pissing and moaning at people for not using the search! It literally takes this long.....(this is approximately a 20 second period).......see how long that was Search found 46 matches Search term used: +diff +gearbox
  9. Thing is if you put that on here even for 6k you'd probably have your hand, arm and shoulder torn off within a week.
  10. Ricey

    1st mods

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is all
  11. I find this thread is a bit like going out to watch a really good amateur guitarist............its amazing and astonishing to watch but secretly makes me a little sick and very sad knowing that I'll never be that good. Proper ossum boys
  12. Eeeeeeeeeeeekkk put it back in!!!!!!!!!!! put it back in!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Don't worry FUG we're all just cranky buggers. The search isn't the easiest to use but give it a go (advanced) if you can before asking as 99% of what you want to know will be in there somewhere. Then if you get stuck put something up
  14. I really like the ones on the Kia!
  15. Sad times.......Husky got distemper and was put down I'm even going to have to beg Carla to lend me her Zed for Wales now she's moving out.......otherwise I won't be able to rock the denim again.
  16. Cristal as an alternative?
  17. Ricey

    350Z GT Gunmetal Grey

    Ahhhh. I wouldn't worry about that chief. Perhaps he just wants to clear it out before sinking a ruck of cash on tax and taking the risk on the MOT (might not think anythings wrong with it......just doens't want the ballache). If the money looks good for it then give it a good going over (or get a mate who knows his stuff to look at it).
  18. Ricey

    350Z GT Gunmetal Grey

    Sorry mate I'm really confused.........is what a sign that the car is likely to fail its MOT? If you mean 'never in use due to problems' is why it has low milage how the hell are we going to know that!!!!
  19. Page 1 of 54 [ Search found 800 matches ]
  20. That was a very beatiful shirt
  21. To test drop links just unbolt them (car is still safe) and go for a little drive. Sounds simple but they can be an unholy bugger to get off so a good soak in penetrating fluid might help. Not sure that it sounds like a droplinky type noise though to be honest. I'd have it in the garage - I've never heard any noises like that when clutching.
  22. You come from Frodsham!!!!!! Thats my home town
  23. *sung to the tune of 'What a Difference A Day Makes'* What a difference a search makes............ 24 little seconds............... What a difference a search makes............ And the difference is me not bludgeoning you to death viewtopic.php?f=9&t=51122&hilit=torque
  24. Happy birthday chief!
×
×
  • Create New...