Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Public school boys - Scrums (lots of knacker fondling) - Wrestling some burly bloke to the ground and ending up with your head near his crotch whist he vigorously wiggles to get free. - Communal bath after to get lathered up. The phrase 'laying pipe' springs instantly to mind
  2. Just buy a faster car.....less risk of blowing stuff up
  3. Do you mean the plenum?
  4. Intake is too cool
  5. When you've got that much money who gives a turd!
  6. Problem is with chaning house name is that every company who sends you mail will also need to be updated or there is even more chance of your mail ending up at the other house. Just collar the postman, pin him against the wall, jam a knife between his legs and in your best Snatch voice say 'you deliver the wrong mail here ever again and I'll cut your fackin Jacobs off'.
  7. Searchamagingo viewtopic.php?f=61&t=59314&hilit=30mm+spacers
  8. that link above just comes up with aa map of swanage when i click on it.. Hmmm doing the same to me now. To to google directions and ask for walking directions from 'the shire' to 'Mordor'.....obviously it doesn't recognise either address so don't select any of the options it suggests. Ear
  9. Ricey

    Z burgers.

    Might be worth spraying the badges too.....ours went really dull after about 2 months.
  10. So you didnt get passed the first post then? Good effort. My point regarding the parking and tv is that this whole 'free health care for all' actually is a bit of a load of bollocks isn't it (even if you do ignore the fact that I've already paid for it in my taxes) because they thieve a load more out of you for other crap.
  11. Really like them......Citroen are one of the more reliable frog mobiles too
  12. Cheers peeps couldn't be helped really.....half marathon week before and my 30th the week after. We can't take any time off in June, July or august because our company is having a massive restructure (redundo city methinks!) so loads of testing and training is going on. Headed to Majorca for a week. 4 star self catering for 378 squid! Can't complain at that price. It's probably not escaped the attention of the masses that me and Carla have had a bit of a speedbump in our relationship (as many do) so we could do with a week away just to chill!!
  13. Afraid I'm going to have to withdraw peeps. Holidays couldn't be booked any other time unfortunately.
  14. Double whammy by comparison to 30 years ago I guess......older population and a load of scrotters.
  15. Maybe to comprimise what could be done is rather than the grunts voting people in and out, when a new mod is required the team put a post for people to nominate themselves to be considered. The team still get to review the 'appication' and consider who's best for the job so you can't really say fairer than that. No point nominiating people ourselves as someone you may consider to be a good mod because they may not have the time (I'll be astonished if the next mod position doesn't go to a particular member provided he has the time). Personally id vote out any one who naffed my off so I reckon that's a bad idea!
  16. I get the impression that as you say the critical/emergency side if the NHS is invaluable and perhaps unrivalled. I'm talking more about the disorganisation (I missed my meds twice whilst in care as they had been discontinued on the system), 11 hours waiting for a bed because I was not an emergency, patient with mrsa being put on the ward until they realised he was positive (a fact which they knew a week before when he was only in for a day but didn't bother to advise him), floors with blood spots, bits of blood stained bandages lying around on the floors, half of the nursing staff wiping my cannula before administering drugs and the others not, not a single nurse using the alcohol gels before or after dealing with patients, nurse sneezing into her hand then cracking on with her day, left the cannula in my good arm in until it nearly got infected (I had to ask them to take it out). Shower rooms stained with what could only be blood or faeces. There is absolutely no doubt that every last person in that hospital was busting their arse but it just felt to me as an observer that it really wouldn't take much to tip it over into total chaos. I guess its more the 'peripherals' of care where it seemed like a mess. Food was better than I expected though
  17. Are they all a bit like America then? what's an example of what I wouldn't get in say,Germany that I would here?
  18. That figures but surely the other European countries have this kind of crap......are we really run that differently!! (I have no interest in politics so im a bit ignorant to our plight).
  19. I've got bupa (or whatever the Norwich union equivalent is) but that doesn't come into play if your admitted through a&e. Once your admitted your fooked.....private cant be invoked.
  20. No but your firmly on the watch list!!
  21. General debate and spleen venting please Having just spent a week in the countess of Chester Im almost astonished as to how hospitals can be so bad , disorganised, dirty and generally crap when we pump so much money there way (granted I have no idea how much they actually need as opposed to what they get but it seems like they get inordinate amounts of money). I'm assuming then usual suspects (germany, Spain, Italy, France) are all miles better? Why are we always left so far behind!!! Free health care for all.....well yes but only if your prepared to run the risk of contracting mrsa, norovirus and the possibility that youll do jail time after beating the irritating, boring , snoring **** in the next bed to death with your slipper by the time you leave. Whilst we're on the subject of free it cost my mum and carla about 40 quid in parking charges to come and visit me....the nurses said they also have to pay this if they want to park on site and I had to pay 16 quid for access to 8 tv channels for 4 days........free my arse!
  22. Little flavour of smokey and the bandit going on there!
  23. Haha I was bored using autotrader app today too (still signed off work ) Try searching ferrari with no min price and check out the replicas.....Hilarious.
  24. Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sell it and buy something else. You will massively change the sound of it Honestly you'll sell it for great money Please tell me he's not butchering a nismo system!!!
×
×
  • Create New...