Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Megane.......bigger......safer. Both will break down so you might as well be safer
  2. Doooo not listen to them siiiiiiiir or madaaaaaam. I have reaaaaaly niiiiice deal for yoooooooou. All a neeeeed is youuuuuur bonk acooooooount and sorrrrrrrt code
  3. Hello sir/madam......I'm calling from yoooouuuur bonk. All a need is yoooooourrr accouuuunt number and sorrrrrt code.
  4. Ricey

    Poor thing

    Different angle though!
  5. When you say 'no stamped history' do you actually mean its got no stamps whilst in your ownership? Presumably that's only a small portion of the milage on the car given that you only did 4k last year? Does it have history from prior ownership?
  6. Very, very nice
  7. Ricey

    171 mph run :)

    Saw this in fb tim.......crazy fast
  8. Stopped to take this one for the archives. This car IS parked!
  9. Jesus! My throat felt like I had been chewing glass and that was after only 3 hours!
  10. Sigh 5!
  11. Hit bile after about 2 hours.......just polished a fry up and a Frijj milkshake, berrocca downed, 2 paracetamol and I'm starting to feel vaguely human again.
  12. I was for about 3 years......then I came to my senses.
  13. Hopefully we can keep this out of 'the room of thread death'.........worst you've ever had? Today's is pretty close for me. After spending the evening drinking jaegerbombs and marshalling an impromptu long jump competition on the Matthews street artificial beach (in which I totally beat a 9 year old girl) I think I have now actually lost stomach lining and have a real live squirrel with a shrinking hammer living in my head. Ranking as my worst hangover over on the basis that I was in severe danger of having a 'double end disaster' as Carla puts it when the worst of the dry wrenching kicked in. I also managed to pay the taxi driver 80quid instead of 40!!! Lucky night for him. Still he was on the back of a 17 hour shift so hey ho.....spread the love and all that malarkey. I Am Never Drinking Again
  14. Got to be blue:) +1
  15. You just get the feeling this will be like a missile http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3957579.htm
  16. Win......that is all
  17. They're alright actually......I had them on my car. My Ibiza When I was 18 In 2001
  18. Just make sure you get Wasso to do it or for the love of God don't use a wire wheel drill bit!
  19. I did a similar combo on Carla's viewtopic.php?f=20&t=50299
  20. Ricey

    Cheap thrills

    Most disappointing car I ever owned! V8 fuel consumption for hot hatch performance. A LOT of car for the money if you can ignore that though. Mazda reliability though.........all I had go wrong in 18 months of ownership on a 2 year old car was all of the alloy wheels needed to be replaced due to corrosion, the Bose catastrophically failed, both rear light clusters filled with fog, the handbrake leaver broke, the oil cooler pipes were recalled due to chance of catastrophic failure, it flooded and had to be taken back to Mazda on a low loader to have half the damn engine stripped (not my fault - body shop fecked it after I warned them about the 'rev the @*!# out of it' rule) and finally started to lose power between 3-4k rpm before I got shut. Also as a treat if you left it for more than 48 hours it would refuse to start and had to be bump started (after speaking to Lexx on here some years after getting rid he said I probably murdered the poor thing by bump starting it). I hated the little whorebag though and it was the worst I have ever treated a car in terms of giving it stick.
  21. You robbed the car or something? I'd be pretty concerned about that as thats the exact purpose of the key blade..........to open the door where the remote or the battery fails. Basically your fooked.
  22. What do you mean the 'Key point does not work'? Are you saying that the actual physical key is not working in your door lock?
  23. Damn! Beat me to the Elise suggestion.
  24. Ricey

    2 Owners?

    Anyone mind if I go first? Please please please for the love of all that is holy find an effing zed!!!!!!
  25. Holy @*!#! Surely that actually was a spitfire noise dubbed over the vid!
×
×
  • Create New...