Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Ricey

    Alfa Brera

    Cheers Toby This is the badger http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  2. Also spent some of my week looking at these (and the VX220). I would hazard a guess that its a far less 'usable' car than the Zed but as a weekend toy would be awesome Can't argue with 35-40 MPG!
  3. Ricey

    Alfa Brera

    Any one any experience.........especially with the soot chucker? 4-5 grand trade in on the shitbox of doom which means a healthy 3k haemorraged in 6 months from buying the BMW to Merc to 'X' new car. Christ.
  4. I cannot believe LW are that much!!!!!! It must be where your living as Carla is insured with me with all mods declared for about £560 I think. Unless there is some sort of trigger for 'too many mods' which bumps it up.
  5. You've just got to be really careful you don't delete or interfere with these bits If you do it sort of 'loses' who's made the post - where your quoting more than one person that can then lead to someone elses name being attributed to that particular post (like what happened above with Bronzee and Docwra).
  6. He could afford crack on his commision! PETER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do you live? I will personally drive round no matter how far away you live and show you how to use quotes! I keep reading things you've quoted and thinking 'thats really out of charachter' for the person quoted........then I look up a few posts and realise its not the person you've quoted! Immy tends not maske references to Ketamine in her posts I nearly got stroppy with Neil yesterday because I thought he was having a go about the context I'd used the word 'Hooning' in until I realised it was some sort of weird butchered mix of your post and his response!
  7. I wouldn't care if it was model 1 of 1.....75k for a 90's mondeo with a bit if whoosh in the box? No effing way.
  8. Peter you and you bloody quotes! How do you manage it!
  9. Exactly! But only at the extremes when your going
  10. If your not tracking it or driving it really hard on the roads it make bugger all difference mate and you know it. It undoubtedly affects it.....as you say mechanically it must but in real world driving you can't notice it at all. You spend most of your time on a track so you will notice it more. Spacers are to handelling what a pop charger is to performance in my book.
  11. but the car will feel terrible to drive and you will not enjoy it as much. Whats the point in buying a fast car to drive it so slow every so you dont put the wheels through the arches? Britains roads are designed for that look at all lol. Vik fell in love with her car again when she took the spacers off it. The difference is night and day if you are a particular driver Give over......spacers make next to bog all difference unless your hooning all over the place.
  12. There was a piece of crap home made turbo thing lurking on eBay.........avoid if you cross paths with it!
  13. The experiences I've had with dealers and certain so called 'specialists' I would be glad to see a blank service book! Luckily we have a couple if decent indies knocking about if you do want garage work doing.
  14. I think reference to ANY other forum is acceptable apart from THE OTHER forum. The forum whos name shall not be spoken Sounds like a particularly nasty piece of @*!#......should feel reet at home in the pistonheads forums
  15. Did Ian ever flog his supercharger? He's a Welshie
  16. Ricey

    Ecu reset

    Good question........I cleared a code on my Alfa yesterday and it was showing 'no historic codes'................there is no way an Alfa has driven 93k without having a previous fault code!
  17. Re chavved up barry cars........come on we've all been there. The difference is that younger people fall into 2 catagories now; - unemployed - employed Years ago there were far wider variations in wealth so a young lad would by buying a crappy fiesta and gluing half a tonne of body kit to it and nipping to Demon Tweeks for 5 inch Peco exhaust. Nowadays if your 19 and unemployed you've got no cash so can't buy a car and if your employed you can't ever afford to move out so you buy a Zed instead to drown your sorrows!
  18. Supercharger search: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/search.php ... mit=Search Turbo search: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/search.php ... mit=Search There, I saved you thirty seconds of your life. DB To be fair Danny the lads asking if there are any for sale not for info about them. Are you looking for the full shebang or are you sourcing the other bits that you need separately?
  19. Excellent job mate
  20. Suppose I should know by now but thats not a facelift is it? No humpy bonnet?
  21. I have both Alex I think by 'get hold of' he may mean actually 'get hold of' as opposed to purchase! The rear of the lights is bloody fiddly - I've got to be honest I'm not sure re the adjuster but I think you need to take the wheel arch cover off to get at the back of the light............its a right sodding faff.
  22. Snot green instead Yuk, not thanks. I will have to go for my other option of metallic white. White calipers! Best get some low dust pads then.
  23. The hoodrat lurking in the background says it all. Far too cheap......probably because it's an ex wrecker.
  24. Snot green instead
  25. I thought the brembos just squealed a bit? Try some copper grease on the back of them.
×
×
  • Create New...