Assuming you work for the yanks.......fodder is one of your mighty brethren. He's in the building near to the funding corporation and our old building off hearons way.
When you say the electrics cut out the central locking was still working so was it actually just the radio that stopped working? Perhaps it if happens again try the indicators, lights, hazards so you can narrow it down to the ICE
Also this would end up going through the tenancy deposit scheme so you could get an independent arbitration. If they rule if favour of the tenant then it's down to you to fix though.
Keep an eye on it mate. I've never heard of that before. Even an immobiliser issue wouldn't cause everything to cut out.
Don't go spending any money just yet
Yes mate just round the corner from you....the middle building of the 3 where the top lake with the brass fishy leaping out of the water.
I've not heard of that before.......certainly not after forgetting to push the clutch in but it may have just had a little wobbler. Keep an eye on it.
I'm easy to spot......my number plate is R111 CYY.
Also.......go find a big stick and whack yourself with it. When you've finished pick it back up and whack yourself again! The TT has 4 seats and a Diesel engine........you can't get more masculine than that!
Marketing genius.......appeal to a younger crowd who will see the viral and not judge the car based on it.
Clearly a company in its infancy with a bit of edge to it. I'm sure that will be scrubbed out when they get some stuffy old exec from vauxhall heading the company up when it gets a bit bigger.
Initially it was for the buggery of it but now I've realised it's probably going to be harder than the half marathon I've set up Team Degu to raise some money for Macmillan........they never need any introduction or justification and I think they're such a visible help re anything to do with cancer.
I'm not making a massive push for donations because there alway seems to be someone on the beg but if anyone feels the need then here's the page.
https://www.justgiving.com/teams/Teamdegu
Never had nip issues with running funnily enough.
You run the risk of definite sack containment problems if one was to opt for a boxer style brief though.
Fire! Der der derrrrrrrrrrr
Fire! Der der derrrrrrrrrrr
Why I put myself through this crap I have no idea
The hills of hell and the bog of doom!
http://www.hellrunner.co.uk/hell-up-north/
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=QuoeUQPxsUg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQuoeUQPxsUg&gl=GB
Driving along the A55 and got a text from Carla......obviously as I was driving all I saw was 'Carla' come up on the phone display.
At the same time I looked in my wing mirror and saw her racing up alongside me in the fast lane (unusual as she lives the opposite side of town!!!
So I commenced the wild animalistic flapping that we have adopted to greet one another when passing on the motorway (second only to the slightly more dangerous dead ahead stare and meerkat paws that is reserved for special occasions).........oh the horror when I discovered it was SparksCW's old motor and its new owner.
Hopefully he was concentrating on the road and not the partially retarded person in the slow lane wildly gesturing at him.
It's the fake bankers drafts that get called back mate. They're fake but it takes a couple of weeks for the bank to identify it by which point your car has disappeared into the sunset.
Bank transfer is instant and unless the originator proves that it was a fraudulent transaction then it should never be 'bounceable'