Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. This is how your thread shows in the new content Passenger wing mirror won't fully fold in without ass...
  2. Can we get a vid of you shaking your @ss or the OP? I'll pay £10 to the site You've been hanging round in Dips Star Trek thread too long! OP it's not frozen in the cold weather has it?
  3. Who? You are far too young....these would have been offered to you in the interval by a cinema "maid" from a tray suspended around her neck when I started going....doesn't that happen now? Movie orange lollies and kia-ora drink (advert with the big crow), I remember them. I am 30. Thought you were referring to star trek. In the cinema Dip goes to thought they substitute orange lollies and ki-ora for rohypnol and amyl nitrate
  4. Really? I thought it was ace and a really good effort. I think keysers threads are a bit more snappy but this is a pretty cool way of bringing a few builds together
  5. Love the abbreviation in the title! Shake that booty and said mirror will move!
  6. Especially if he cuts a hole in the bottom of the popcorn box and rest it on his lap. 'Go deeper dip.......the good stuff is at the bottom'
  7. Hahaha.....i started typing ....'another man who is gay' but it didnt read right so i amended buy my editing remained incomplete. Dont worry we know you love the flaps.
  8. It's totally ok if you are. Nothing wrong with loving the sausage kid. You must be aware that this cannot help your plight at all though.......I mean to the untrained female eye a bloke going to the flicks with another gay man would not inspire confidence. Especially if its to sex wee over a leather clad mans back
  9. You can't be flamed when you take the **** out of yourself.......had the video been titled 'check out my mrs's twins while I chin ma whip round da corner' you may have had a different response
  10. The noise driving thought the towns is certainly something to behold as well. Whilst no one likes to admit they want to be looked at its pretty effing cool being gawked at by a town full of people.
  11. Got to be honest the whole 'slag off Asians' thing was mildly funny to start with (because you are so that gives you SOME licence to do it) but it's just getting a bit awkward now dude. Plenty of dumb arseholes out there without worrying about their skin colour. They looked pretty vaporised to be getting out and having a straightener after!
  12. Sadly we're less happy than we once were so its always a bit of a toss up where we'll be at by the time may rolls around!
  13. You don't have a Zed? Did I miss something? I've been looking for one since 2010.....
  14. Depends if I have a zed to come in so ill have to be a late entrant!
  15. Happy birthday kid
  16. I got busted wide by a Proton Satria GTI t'other day True story.
  17. Don't pay full whack for it......there are plenty of people who couldn't bring themselves to sell solar panels who'll hook you up with a grant and do it for 100 nicker
  18. A-mazing.......mucho kudos dude
  19. Pete lives off the grid!
  20. Think Pete does have a 55 but doubt you'd see him being that naughty! The silvers are useless squee.....none of them are forum bods. The one in helsby isn't either.
  21. Ricey

    Left foot braking

    I'm sure there was a thread about this lurking somewhere.......totally useless reply as I can't remember where it is but I'm sure there was a solution!
  22. Was a roasted Peking duck driving it at the time? There must be some thing more interesting about the story?!
  23. Burtrrfdy dude
  24. and so the truth of who actually does all the welding becomes clear!!! Come on Chris admit it..........you just take the pictures ;-)
  25. I know nothing about Porsches mate but if you can drive round in one of them at your age (12 is it?) then I say do it. Itch the scratch........you've done the fast and furious itch - no point doing it again when you can experiance something else.
×
×
  • Create New...