Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Good to hear it's sorting it's self out, man you have had quite a few things go wrong thus far, at least on a positive it will mean lots of hassle free happy motoring in the future.
  2. Welcome Ouch that is quite an insurance bill
  3. Well managed to find some pics of the car Dad had when he was 20, still got it and hopefully will be back on the road this year. I always thought the zed was nice and loud but shes tame compared to this one, hope you like. Shes had a busy life, here are some pics of her racing and hill climbing. Shes been through a few colour changes too. Wonder if our zeds will still be on the road in 80 years + time like this one Last one is Dad on a charity run 1 of 2 racing works engines i believe and a blower on the front - she goes like a rocket but stopping is another matter
  4. Welcome and congrats on the purchase
  5. Bugger, I keep getting drawn back to this thread lol I really like that bumper Do you have any more pics from different angles / further back?
  6. Good news, just heard from Colin that Bruce has confirmed he will be coming up to join us for the welsh weekend to take Some pictures. In case people don't know him he was the chap that drove all the way up to north Wales for 1 day to be with us in august to camp out in the pouring rain with only a carrier bag over his head for shelter to take some cracking moving photos of us all. Good to have you with us Bruce
  7. Very nice
  8. Now I like that a lot, very nice Don't post too many other pics cos I have a kuro and you are giving me bad ideas
  9. Looks great, looking forward to hearing that exhaust on Friday
  10. Lol very true, saved my zed 3 corners after leaving the hotel last year.
  11. Welcome to the club Even more so when you lop the roof off
  12. Congrats, you will love it, get ready to start smiling
  13. Rather a lot of money for that age and mileage, also doesn't have the rays alloys. It's the original myo3 car on an 06 plate. You could find far better for your money
  14. No special tool it's quite simple, doogy and zugara sorted mine, send them a pm and I'm sure they will help you through it.
  15. Id be very tempted to have the iPod Bose mod fitted whilst up In Wales. How much?
  16. Will370z

    My New Car

    Very nice, you will have some fun with that. Bet you can't wait
  17. Intrigued, looking forward to seeing the unveil
  18. She looks great mate, very tidy job and bet she goes like a rocket.
  19. Lol I gotta get me some of those, 350bhp here I come.
  20. Nice one Ian, you can then give mine a once over too while I'm in the bar What??? At 8am in the morning?? Shocking! Think we will arive pretty damn late on the friday night. Will make sure we exchage numbers so you can have a beer at the bar on my arrival! and a glass of bubbly for the wifey Of course matey, count on it. Actually if I get the chance wouldn't mind seeing some snow foam in action to see how good it is
  21. Nice one Ian, you can then give mine a once over too while I'm in the bar
  22. Looks great as always mark, great job. only a few days to go let's hope the weather holds up for us. Cant wait.
  23. My dad still owns his first car that he bought in his teens, it's a corker built in the 20's, goes like a rocket. We are currently restoring her and trying to work out a way that I can actually fit in it and drive it. Can't wait. I'll have 2 roadsters then
×
×
  • Create New...