Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Looks fantastic. Bet you cant wait for the summer
  2. People really are stupid. Big queues down the road to get into the garages. Madness
  3. Welcome and good to hear you want feedback and are interested in the audience. Wish i had sky
  4. Welcome to the club, perfect time of year for a roadster you will love it. I had 2 very happy years with mine. I had the same issue with my hood. I looked at a few and it seems very common. Mine was an 05 plate and thankfully the pulling didnt get worse or cause any problems over the 2 years. Check the inside too, i found the top corners were pulling the material there too so used a little stormsure to seal it up, it was amazing. There are lots of meets in this area on a regular basis. Next one is down to port solent. Theres a post here somewhere for it. If you are feeling more adventurous there is always the big welsh weekend Lets see somepictures
  5. Yup windows movie maker is a good little app
  6. Nice work, car looks fantastic
  7. More great work, nice
  8. Here are some photos hope its helps Passenger side Drivers side Comparing them to yours it definitely looks like the hood is offset Hope you get it sorted. Id be taking it back as i know how tight the hood goes and it may cause other issues if its not spot on
  9. Congratulations, perfect timing for the summer. Looking forward to the pics
  10. Sounds like you had a real dog of a car there. I would have been tempted to hand the keys back to the original seller if it was a trader. Good luck wit the car hunt and hope you find a more reliable car
  11. Pffff yeah right i think hes living in cloud cookoo land unless he has had some fairly major mods done.
  12. Sorry to hear you are still having problems. I will take some comparison pics tonight if I don't end up stuck at work
  13. I can still see a few silver screws in there, dont they do blue ones of those too
  14. Ooooo that sound
  15. Great pictures there. Looks like you are having cracking weather there
  16. Would have to be the maserati if it were me. God they sound gorgeous.
  17. No comment from me on this one lol except to say thats a mighty fine quote.
  18. I bet it would do a good trade in tea and bacon butties
  19. I think thats going to be mun-ach-log-thee The ach of course involves the gurgle like noise at the back of your throat.
  20. I don’t know there are a lot of anti-tech people out there, like my dad for example who will not except my "special brand", and isn’t that clued up on the Love Film thing. Also I work with a lot of folks who frankly hate computers, as they have to use them every day for work, and don’t see any other applications for them, that are interesting or useful to them I thought the same too at onepoint. Looking at my mum and dad once they liked going to shops, having the personal interaction and hated computers. Now they are on the ipads or laptops, food ordered and delivered online. Mum has a ds and is always buying games from play or amazon. The wind changes pretty fast and its keep up with the customer demands or fade away into obscurity.
  21. I meant sad in that other companies will go the same way. Years ago every city centre used to be different with different specialist shops and variety. Travelling to a new city you never knew which shops you might find. Now every city centre follows the same generic format with the same shops, its all rather dull. Not saying Game was one of the specialists as it was found everywhere but the trend continues. Wont be much reason for me to go into town soon as there is very little of interest there.
  22. One of the garages in our village had a big queue but 5 mins down the road tesco with their high octane fuel was near empty
  23. Nice one thor. Dont forget to put up some pics of your new motor
×
×
  • Create New...