How deep are the forums pockets, im sure they wouldnt want too much
Be a good location for our meets
http://www.pitpass.com/46823-Silverstone-up-for-sale
I've tried both as I had an auto coupe for a week as a courtesy car (gave it a good run on the August Welsh weekend) and now i have a manual roadster.
For me personally i really did not get on with the auto. Too many gears and it wouldnt change when i wanted. I found there was too much of a delay in the paddle gear shift as well. Took away a lot of the fun and really didnt like it.
In all honesty the auto combined with absolutely no noise from the stock exhaust really put me off the 370. That was until i kept seeing GUNS at all the meets and i tried again with a proper gearbox and exhaust and fell for it big time
Completely understand your feeling. Id be pi**ed off if i had spent that amount of money on a new car and they couldnt fix it or put the car in a satisfactory state. Given the amount of time gone by id be threatening to hand the keys back bit i dont know if thats within your rights. Id have lost total interest in the car as its too little too late.
Sorry to hear all this and hope the next car proves to be reliable.
Just got to be thankful i dont have those issues with rosie.
My friend had one and t sounded like a tvr, was awesome. Maybe he had modded the exhaust. I love golfs, had 2 gtis but the r32 is too similar looking to a normal golf for me for the money. I now like something that stands out.