Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too Purple wheels FTW I HATE dark alloys on most cars, especially cars with dark paint... but I like the tint in those.
  2. Withdrawing? I can't see any wheels for sale. Sooo confused!
  3. Not sure on those Spats, it looks like the Nismo ones have melted!
  4. Yeah just today from 16:00-19:00 I think... it'll be on pretty much throughout the games though. That's not too bad though as it forces me to walk passed the pub on the way to the tube.
  5. Try this route, some nice roads on the way... it's pretty much the route I go from Surbiton to Odiham and back when I visit my folks (yes I know it's about 100 miles for a 30 mile trip but hey, I own a Z!): https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=wa ... ra=pr&z=10
  6. He can always keep me company while I'm stuck in tube stations for the Olympics.
  7. Purple or Lime Green! Only joking... personally I like original but everyone has their own tastes - go with what you want.
  8. The road cycling passes through Surbiton (where I live), there's tennis at Wimbledon (the next station towards London) and that's before I even get to Waterloo... then I have to get the Jubilee line towards the main Olympic venues. <-- that smiley says more than I ever could type!
  9. If you have the sat nav then just hold the moon/sun button for 2 seconds to turn it off, much nicer than having a weird door. Not sure what a non-sat nav HR cubby looks like though tbh if you don't.
  10. +1 ish, maybe a better y-pipe in their before uprev (maybe motordyne ART+XYZ if you're spunking cash). If I was you I'd figure out your budget and contact Abbey MS, RS Tuning and Zmanalex. The first 2 have amazing knowledge to sort out anything you want to do, but Alex will probably have parts cheaper than your local pound shop! Alex also has a track Z most people would dream of, although I bet he'd love Abbey's drag engine!
  11. I really don't care about the weather, but living in SW London and having to commute to Canary Wharf is going to be a nightmare! There's a practice of the 1 way system at Canary Wharf tube tomorrow... oh how I'm looking forward to that.
  12. Hairy legs then? And that your honour is where it all went wrong. Apparently if you put a stupid smiley after any comment you can get away with it... at least that's what my attorney said.
  13. +1, it barely sounds like the original song it's so hacked together.
  14. Am I the only 350z-uk member that actually likes the tall standard aerial?
  15. Don't get some genuine Nismo ones then, they're bloody expensive for what they are: http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.aspx ... ductID=614
  16. There's only 1 way to find out... MUD FIGHT!
  17. Hairy legs then?
  18. Location usually helps for collection only items.
  19. Wow, that's one ugly looking car!
  20. HaydnH

    What a BERK!!!

    I read recently that the standard cats will last longer than HFCs when supercharging. Might be worth trying them if you still have them assuming they don't lose you too much power.
  21. I'll wait for a proper for sale thread before making silly offers.
  22. Does RTP do wheel refurbs?!? I need mine doing... hmmm...
  23. HaydnH

    Yokohama AD08

    I spun the '2 turbo at Bedford on AD08s in the rain, quite a few cars were spinning in the same place so I the track was fairly slippery there but I would have been nowhere near the limit if it was dry.
  24. HaydnH

    Yokohama AD08

    Seen a few posts saying they're good on my350, might try a set out and drive like a pansy in the rain.
  25. HaydnH

    Yokohama AD08

    Hi Guys, Well I need 4 new tyres soon, I knew about it before the MOT today so it's not too bad. Anyway, has anyone tried these tyres on the Z? We've been running them on our '2 that we use for track and it's grippy tyre, any experience? http://www.yokohamatire.com/tires/detai ... neova_ad08 My car never sees snow/ice so I don't need to worry about that at least. Haydn.
×
×
  • Create New...