Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. seriously ??? I give up!
  2. 1. Wizard: Vortech v3 3:13 pulley, 'DE bone stock motor, 13psi, Uprev tune, 450bhp / 400lb/ft @hubs, Over 10K boosted miles so far. 2. Sam McGoo: Vortech V2 3:33 pulley,'54 DE stock engine,9.14psi,Uprev@Abbey, 402 HP/336lb/ft @Hubs 25k boosted on a 27k engine. 3. 4Re Leather: GTM S/C. Small pulley. 2009 HR Stock Engine. 10.35 Boost, 464.5bhp/383.3Ib/ft @ Hubs, 2k boosted on a 17k Engine 4. Oskaben: Vortech v2 Supercharger, no idea about anything else until mark at abbey takes it off the standard vortech fuelling and tunes it correctly! 5k boosted on 36k engine. 5. Darren-b: Vortech V3 standard pulley,'54 DE stock engine,???psi,Uprev@Abbey, 429 HP/???lb/ft @Hubs 7k boosted on a 68k engine. 6. Kev T: GTM supercharger, VQ37HR stock, 7.5psi, Uprev tune, 432@the hub and 367ft/lb torque with standard pulley 7. PlanetSurfer2: GTM TT, stock 'HR motor, 6psi, Uprev Tune, 415bhp and 376lb/ft @ Hubs. Over 4k boosted miles so far. 8. Keyser: Vortech v2, 3:12 pulley, Fully forged 'DE motor with Tomei pro cams, Haltech Platinum pro, 458bhp / 367lb/ft w/out Nos, 503bhp / 429lb/ft w/ Nos @ Hubs. 4k boosted miles 9. andy james: GTM S/C, standard pulley, Stock 'HR motor, Uprev, 448.4bhp / 367 lb/ft @ hubs. 1k boosted on a 24k engine. 10. djtimo: APS TT Garrett Kit, Fully forged Abbey 'DE block, Uprev tune, 11 psi, 469bhp / 448 lb/ft @ hubs 11. jables: SFR TT, DE stock engine, 7.2psi, Uprev tune, 404bhp / 380lb/ft @ hubs, over 20k boosted on a 37k engine 12. OllyB: GTM S/C, standard pulley, Stock 'HR motor, 9 psi, Uprev, 471bhp / 371 lb/ft @ hubs. 13.D12BHP: Vortech V2 Si Trim 3.13 Pulley, Fully Built Engine.... @ 15psi... 14. GT4 Zed:Vortech V2 T trim 2.87 pulley and fluidampr 6.125 crank pulley. 15.9psi 424whp/ 370lbft rev limited 6k rpm for now 15. Octet: Vortech V2 430rwhp and 360lb/ft torque 16. evilscorp: Vortech V3 Sci, 3.33 pulley, stock engine, Boosted 20 miles, 0.1 in anger428.2hp 370ftlb (flywheel) 358.6 real whp 0.6bar 17. A9H-RX: APS TT KIT Fully Forged Cosworth Internals 'DE Block, 8.7psi, 460BHP/430lb/ft @ fly, 20k+ boosted 18. The chubby ninja- Vortech V3 SCi ,VQ35DE stock, 10psi, uprev tune, 408.9@ the hub / 336ft/lb torque with 3.12 pulley Missed a few, So you deserve small font
  3. Forced induction? But as per your post, most will say, better off doing all your engine mods first before getting the up rev done.
  4. What happened to the front bumper? why switch from black to red? Also surly a new battery would help it sell a lot quicker? As for Z's DarrenB's is the one I would have... but its pricey.
  5. Did said white z make the same power as yours did?
  6. Fuel damper regulator thing(attached to the end of the fuel rail)? If you mean the right side of the engine when facing it, I.e. passenger side. I think these can go bad and cause noise. Can you get under the car while the engine is running so you can pin point the area better?
  7. Very good results looks ace now too!
  8. moo.
  9. Cable ties solve the problem if they dont fit
  10. Fair enough, have you got a build thread on the go?
  11. evilscorp

    2014 Calendar

    Been saving a pic for this =-)
  12. I can understand if you were fitting a new rad at the same time but not heard of any vortech owners that took the whole front off for their install(maybe keyser when he went mental painting)
  13. This time I will meet up before knockhill, just give me a postcode or landmark. Not sure where new house is but I will Google it or the showcase, I'm easy.
  14. It's a pants coin tray/,thing. You have to angle/wiggle it to get it in or out. Never used mine as you would loose all ur coins on the floor before you got it back in.(or I could b thinking about my prelude,that's how often I've used it)
  15. Not out my window!
  16. Can you fit inside it still? =-) If I had to crash a z, that's the one I would like to be in, lol. Good job.
  17. What about David Chan? He was a maybe?
  18. I know it's a long way but surly it doesn't take the best part of a week to make the trip, I know you are limited but not to 5mph! Lol hope all goes well m8 and safe journey.
  19. Nah its very tempting and probably the only SC'd Zed I'd buy off the forum, all the others can't drive, either smashing their cars up or driving over slabs, or stripping them etc. Darren's is the only one worth buying To be fair I'd still get bored I think..... Your offer would be rejected anyway, don't like the look of you =p
×
×
  • Create New...