Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. Just got mine from Jez, fast delivery and they look the nuts! great quality welds, just need to get an MOT before they go on
  2. evilscorp

    My Zed

    Nice, what does the veilside exhaust look like? Not sure about the mud flaps but could grow on me
  3. Just fitted my front DBA's and ferodo pads, was a bit worried as after 20miles I had some juddering and noise from them which I didnt get from the rears I fitted a few weeks back. The discs say no hard braking for 500miles but the pads say you should do some semi heavy stops when first fitted. Fixed the problem by some short B road action, (hopefully) and can say that the difference is totally noticeable and much improved over stock pads and discs (brembos)
  4. Aye!
  5. What you buying instead? love the stillen sound but couldnt live with the bonnet
  6. Loved my bb4 prelude (the one that looked nice not the square ugly box lights one) and the engine was but fwd can only take so much power, I wanted more and rwd thus 350z, but the supra has always been my dream car but as you said rust and time kill cars unless you find that one perfect car, 1;1000
  7. got the laser one. used it on my plenum install
  8. JDM's have a quieter exhaust than UK cars. So you probably have an after market exhaust.
  9. andlid you said this works with JDM cars too? Think I will be having one of these!
  10. Whats the ware like on the seats? always a good sign of a cars age. post a pic as mine has just gone 53000miles and the stitching on the leather seats is a wee bit frayed on the driver door side but apart from that look in good condition. I bet a higher mileage car would have much worse fraying and faded leather. But JDM's rock, if you get the right one
  11. doesnt look like a jdm, easy to spot really....are all the little warning/ info stickers unreadable lol. And welcome to the forum.
  12. thanks guys but im going to go for the H-dev ones at £130
  13. 03 jdm 53k no top ups(once I replaced my faulty cam cover), every time I check im still shocked I dont have to. I had a honda too used to drink oil.
  14. understatement of the year! its bloody brilliant once you figure it out! and hello
  15. Didn't know Alex sold them, wasn't sure if i should go for the resonated ones or not, hopefully but August I will have a shed to drive to work and be my workhorse (Citroen ZX) and I feel mine is too quiet at the moment, I did like the sound of yours tho Neil
  16. Hi guys, just wondering what people have or what the ebay decats are like, im not after something expensive like berks so just a cheap stainless steel pipe basically! Got the sensor fix plug things from ZMANALEX. £100-150 is around what im willing to pay. Cheers
  17. next month I'm having the mishimoto 1! just ordered front dba's, filters and other stuff, ohh well there goes my next paycheck!
  18. 350z side window louvers?
  19. evilscorp

    ObdII

    keep me posted on this as it looks a good topic and one I would like to find a good solution to.
  20. I had that problem at a garage but they drove the car onto some wooden slats and hey presto enough ground clearance.
×
×
  • Create New...