Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. cheers guys for your suggestions but the Liftmaster one has a 360* handle which is what I need as my garage is very small/tight so would need to stand at 90* to the jack to operate it.
  2. Went to use my car sissor jack and its hitting my sideskirts again had cut-out shapes at the jacking points but its the width thats the problem now(think I just went for it before and hum'd out the creaking) so desided to buy a trolley jack, going to see the halfords one 2day as its only £30 but dont think it will fit under 14cm and my skirt is 12cm so will probably buy this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Liftmaster-Mult ... 068&sr=8-6 Costs more but looks like it will fit under my car anyone try it or have a review of a good one.
  3. Wouldnt call it little lol but very nice
  4. Im 25 and have a cat back true dual system that I took inspirational design from what Americans do with their V6/8's and have an X pipe after the cats, its just great but fancy sum decats/high flow for power and a tiny bit more
  5. cheers guys not going to bother with phoning elephant as they are pritty pants......but the cheapest by far
  6. Hi guys got hit by a stone from another car when overtaking and now have a tiny chip its not even 0.5mm just enough that I can feel it with my nail. How much do Autoglass charge to get it filled?
  7. there goes my free time
  8. I get paid on the 24th so need to wait till then to see how much I get to play with but im interested.
  9. sounds like you have my engine! have fun
  10. Paid cash , after only ever owning cars worth less that £1800 I saved a bit
  11. Took me afew glances to see that it wasnt the standard lip, it is very cool and probably somthing to add to my very very long wish/plan list!
  12. only gave the manual a quick scan so will give it a better read 2nite, 250 did seem a bit overkill.
  13. very nice, the bumper lines work well with the bonnet bump, overall a very nice car front to back!
  14. Is there enough space to do this on the top bolts? if so I may need to invest in a mallet or borrow one from work tryed removing the caliper bolts from a celica a few weeks back but didnt have a hex spanner big enough here's hoping the 350z is a smaller bolt. If money was no object I would have a workshop a tool collection to put most garages to shame but at them moment I only buy things when I need em or things brake!
  15. I knew Rolls Royce did this on their cars but on a nissan? thought we only had a space for the Chav baseball cap = anywhere on the dash to impair view.
  16. will give it ago tomorrow morning mabe, if you managed it with a wrench,I will hopefully have similar luck unless ur built like Dwayne Johnson!
  17. Hi guys, have a problem, want to fit my new DBA rear discs + pads but Im worried my torque wrench or spanner wont give me enough force to remove the 250N/m bolts holding the calipers on and its such a tight space as I only have axel stands! Phoned around and have been quoted £60 to fit them which seems a bit high? Any suggestions/tips?
  18. Very nice, have been waiting for someone to post results of the AMS pulleys as mine are still in the box got a similar setup as you except the exhaust which is a dual, so looking forward to booking in sometime soon mabe as 3hours to fit the pulleys is a bit much for me to try D.I.Y lol. Nice car
  19. Nissan dealer for everything but oil for me may change in future just to spice things up!
  20. cheers may pop over next week for a lookie
  21. I work in motherwell but dont know the area, where abouts is it as im going to need a new clutch and flywheel soon too (will when the time comes ) They can also fit my pulleys as I cant find instructions anywhere.
  22. the workshop manual says you should, it wont cost much either so I would
  23. wouldnt buy drilled either, but when the price of front and back rotors of these are the same as the front DBA I need to ask the question are these any good? anyone point me towards reviews of these actual ones?
  24. Seen these http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/ ... category=1 was wondering if anyone has tryed them? was going to go for DBA fronts and somthing else(cheaper ) on the rear but I would prefer if they were the same and also these are a great price.
  25. Download/find the workshop manual for the Z and study it, then have a look round your car, take off bits and replace them(just remember to buy new gaskets!etc) this is the best was to get your confidence and see how the car works, twin turbo is a bit too complex but I will try fitting a supercharger one day If you can do a service on the Z you have some skills lol not the easyest engine to work on.
×
×
  • Create New...