Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. Figure I might cut out a section like the green outline big enough for the plenum, didnt notice the strut bar fouling tho mabe more pain to come!
  2. fookin love this forum! yeah cool so did you do it yourself? did you find it lost a lot of strength and flexed? I havent got bonnet pins yet so would you advise fitting them first? Anyone else have to do this? cheers.
  3. Cheers Ian any pics
  4. The area highlighted is the sections which foul on the plenum (can see the grey marks) I thought if I cut 2 shallow sections out plus use some washers it may fit not sure tho. I have heard you can raise the bonnet catch? as it is very close to locking but wont go that final bit to fully click into the latch. Any ideas?
  5. Anyone had problems fitting their bonnets? My seibon VT style bonnet wont fit! It seems to be rubbing on the plenum, this may be because of my p spacer. I used washers to try and increase the angle of the bonnet by spacing up the hinges but still fowls. I thing I may have to modify the bonnet and cut a section out The bonnet came with no fittings and was bought off ebay, its not the best fit and has 3-4 small chips which the seller is blaming on the courier and is trying to win me back some money.
  6. Hi guys got my new seibon bonnet and noticed there is a disclaimer saying you need bonnet pins? I presume it will be fin to drive with and they are covering their butts but anyone got any advice on bonnet pins? which ones to get prices? I had seen bulitmagnets ones and thought they were nice but would a universal stainless steel one work? (most designs look pritty in my opinion.) Thanks
  7. for the lsd, its actually a viscous slip diff. Most people have experience problems unless using the genuine nissan stuff. Zmanalex will be able to do you a very good price for a the lot I reckon. Drop him a pm. If i remember right, gearbox fluid, diff fluid and molyslip gearbox additive was around 90 quidish Sorry Neilp but most JDM's dont have the same diff as uk cars. Its normally a mechanical one, best bet is ask ZMANALEX he told me I didnt need the expensive diff oil, halfords stuff would do. As for the gearbox oil Alex sends out genuine nissan oil and recommends a tube of molyslip to put in too! The coolant is the green kind lol thats my input for that.
  8. 1. Dunker - dunker67 2. Chersterfield - C3ALL 3. M13KYF - M13KY F 4. NEO - panead 5. Holthero - Holtehero 6. rmmackfc - V8RM 7. Andy - V6 NOS 8. Ian - Ian350Z 9. P15UL T - P4UL T 10. jimbadman - JimmyB206 11. Rentech - rentech 12. neodc - neodc1 13. rtbiscuit - rtbiscuit 14. xStric9x - xburlyx 15. sake-bito - sakebito83 16. Adriank - adriankoz 17. MrLizard - Team Lizard or TeamLizard 18. IanS16 - St0pDr0pNR0ll 19. Beavis - beavis350z 20. ARphotographs - scottish rawker 21. dcash5 - dcash55 22. Dene8 - DeneE 23. BladesGrant - Grunster1980 24. srobrien - Rossco39 25. spr1ngy - Spr1ngY 26. aka350z - ak2k 27. helimeddaz - AXEMAN999 28. Shaun1982 - ZedDrifter 29. Harman350z - II Harman XD 30. Maxi-Glasgow - Maxi1969 31. Sarnie - Sarnie 32. AndWood - xxxxxWOODYxxxxx 33. Kustard - kustard 34. IanS - ZED 350 35. Marzman - KingMarz 36. lilsheepshagga_turbo - lilsheepshagga 37, Danny 350Z - DJOR1979 38. JT1703 - JST1703 39. ian.lewkowicz - Ian1007 40. Elfman - ElfmanJDM 41. Rattusmaxim - Rattusmaxim 42. Willy P - Almightywilly 43. brown7758 - DogKhan58 44. Luke jones- screech89 45. evilscorp - evilscorp69
  9. xbox for me, pre-ordered ages ago
  10. Boarding! Altho you have to stop and sit to rest your legs its way cooler as Tarmac said and I find I'm more tired than I would be skiing. I try to only board now but if I get too tired I switch to ski's usually this can be done free
  11. Mabe it was Stu cos Gary was in glasgow with the Z for the snowshow at the secc.
  12. I wouldnt get a custom exhaust again, rather spend the money and get something that lasts. Where did the RMS comment come from? Dont trust many people with my Z now, but would pop down if they have a rolling road? Where in Ayr is it?
  13. I think he was getting high off the exhaust fumes
  14. I heard then seen you lol, was going to get some super from tesco were u in east kilbride wed nite around 5ish? seen another white one but haven't seen yours enough (1st time 2nite) to differentiate from others. but it was a gt-st with a gtr badge too (no flared arches) Dont get to drive the Z much at the moment just on a friday to end a hard week at work Got some bits arriving soon so will be back in the garage for the winter. Were u heading to asda for sum munchies?
  15. The guy who sells those yellow exhausts must be making a fortune! I think one car had 8 or 10 sticking out the back.... sorry bonnet/cabin!
  16. How, why, what?? I dont ever want to see cars like this in the UK, but interested/shocked at the number of them! I hope the 370z driver was lost
×
×
  • Create New...