Jump to content

ShortPaul

Members
  • Posts

    3,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ShortPaul

  1. Thanks to Andy for organising, shame so many let the club down again
  2. Same here just got home
  3. Hi Pete🤣sun is shining at beaulieu, shame you didn't get a ticket
  4. How the other half live 😉
  5. I would walk away from the car mate😕
  6. Hopefully just a dodgy aux cable mate😉
  7. Thought you were going to stick to speed limits 😉 as you just mentioned floor it😄
  8. Bonnet stop
  9. I am outskirts of Bristol
  10. I hope we don't get forced in to driving appliances/cars like this😕
  11. It's just down to personal preference at the end of the day ☺️
  12. The zed you should look at is under introductions and welcome messages,post 24 on the first page.I think it has all of what you're looking for buddy. Good luck
  13. Hi Andy, not good to hear that.That should be down to the garage to fix your gear box?
  14. Thanks for sharing the pics ☺️
  15. Every week is a long week
  16. Hope you manage to get some sleep this week 😂
  17. As Matt said but hold the switch in the down position for 20 seconds then close to the window and again repeat and keep the switch in the up position when the window is in closed position,this should sort it.
  18. This is only out of interest,so it would be 19" please
  19. Any more pics of the club stand?
  20. Nice one luv it
  21. ShortPaul

    Retro fit tpms

    I wouldn't bother with them personally
  22. Any more pics of your rx7
  23. Hi from Bristol 😉
  24. How much did they cost? If you don't mind me asking
×
×
  • Create New...