Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. That's what I love about it, ultimate form of social mobility. yes its great, if they're lucky, some get 10 years at the top before being cast aside, where most then spunkall their hard earned cash, turn to drink and file for bankruptcy. There has been a big issue with lack of player support, lack of financial guidance, being helped to plan for the future. Sommuch so they are starting to get an issue with ex players not being able to cope outside the lime light when their careers over that many suffer from depression, suicide, drugs and alcohol. That's the kind of social mobility I like to see It's a good job those things don't happen to people in other walks of life, just footballers. not really apart from music stars and actors and other sports I can't think of many professions where you have an average career span of 5-10 years where you earn 90% of your lifes income Banking Oil rigger (possibly) High end prostitution
  2. Good luck guys ðŸŒðŸ“ðŸŸðŸŽ ðŸ­ðŸ©ðŸ°ðŸ•ðŸŸðŸ”
  3. The spacers bolt to the standard studs on the hub then the wheels bolt to the spacers
  4. That sums up pretty perfectly what a few of us have said all along in the thread
  5. That has long been my sole reason to hang on to an argument
  6. Maybe slightly less.... 24 year old pic
  7. still ignoring post 10 and 5 i see Hardly conclusive, a jokey comment from Payco and I missed the other very random one by a pretty new member..... other than that nobody that drives with TC on had said it is stupid not to or dangerous, just not required if you drive normally to the conditions Only exception is in ice & snow, even I turned if off then
  8. Think I only used it on long motorway roadwork 50mph bits
  9. Just to pi$$ you off I am 6'3" and weighed 90kg (14stone) when I was 21 and I weight the same now at 45 I don't think my weight has fluctuated up much but I have been as low as 82kg
  10. Good luck with the MOT Daz
  11. Whats the betting he wouldn't have challenged it if he was still at Liverpool, I don't think anything will be resuced, hopefully it will be increased
  12. Bit disrespectful, he does have fillings you know
  13. "[it] is blatantly draconian, totalitarian and fascist," Balbi told Spanish radio station Cope. Totally agree but also quite deserved Not just for the actions on the largest stage possible but for the complete lack or learning from the 2 previous bans for the exact same thing
  14. ^ spot on, set the CC (if you have it) to 70 and enjoy the scenery
  15. Triple post, that's new
  16. Double post
  17. This forum has got some of the best traders I have ever used, in no particular order... CS Tarmac Sportz Kaizer Motors Clark Motorsport (The artist formerly known as ZedManAlex) Plenty of other great ones but not used them
  18. Welcome to the forum, awesome sounding machine you have
  19. Ken I am shocked!!! Have a great birthday from both of us !!!
  20. Alcantara roof lining on my Jag cost the original owner £1200
  21. Very nice, I take you plan to get rid of those 2 big slabs of awful silver plastic on the wheel too, bit of alcantara on there too would look great, as would the outer of the wheel
  22. Quite right that it is your opinion of it that matters not anyone else's, not sure I agree on the green eyed monster bit really?
  23. Glad your happy with it I love white cars but wasn't sold on the 370z Nismo in white for some reason, but if we all liked the same things it would be pretty boring!
  24. No it was just a standard 350 with Nismo bodykit, wheels & suspension I think? I am solely basing my comment on a members experience of test driving one, he felt it was superb and focused but at the end of the day not that different from his standard 370z so similar to the 350z Nismo and a standard 350z in that respect I guess? What i was trying to say was if the 370 had been more of a success then maybe there would have been a Nismo R or something supercharged or turbo from the factory
×
×
  • Create New...