Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Nothing to see here, move along...
  2. Look forward to seeing the beast in the flesh next weekend Be nice to check out his new bimmer too
  3. Aww, don't ruin it for us!
  4. Enjoy
  5. Hubby having an orgie? only you could could come to that conclusion, OMG there is a man in a balaclava with my tell in his hands, Must be role play I'll see if the mrs will try that tonight Not sure who'll be wearing baclava though, oh hang on. Has balaclave can travel
  6. I'm also glad, I really like shortbread
  7. Don't think it will cause too much anger, just dissapointment maybe Hopefully any changes in the next few years will all be for the good of the UK, England AND Scotland
  8. Sorry heard 90% when I woke up Definitely a time for reflection not for rejoicing, lots of things need changing for the better, better together to quote the side that 'won'
  9. Yeah the heroic stuff is good but just more enemies and tougher to kill, just insane...
  10. Will they be updating the App Radio? I hope so but I'm not holding my breath. Need to find an old style iPod to leave hooked up to the car I think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Exactly what put me off buying one and also makes me wonder about this 'Apple CarPlay' idea. Mobile tech moves 1,000,000 times quicker than car tech
  11. ^ now that is a good turn out by the voters
  12. No wall or Zed Shed
  13. Fantastic turn out of over 90% so the people truly have spoken. Even with the no vote there will surely be big changes on the way Scotland is run because of this, it can only be a good thing. Be interesting to see what Salmond does now, if he stands up to be counted or crawls under a rock...
  14. Edited for accuracy true although if you talk to chesterfield his opinion is somewhat different. i agree though the new ones are extremely good and solid build quality. but that's because they took ford out of the equation. He just had a duffer, the XF has been around the top if the satisfaction & reliability charts for years, not perfect but what car is?
  15. Yep quicker through iTunes on Mac or PC
  16. Agreed, calling it ios8 is a bit
  17. Edited for accuracy
  18. From the pictures looks like you are modding on holiday.... I am sure I spotted a bulge belly
  19. Will they be updating the App Radio?
  20. The iPhone 4 came out in June 2010, that's practically prehistoric for a phone... Try digging out an android phone that old and see if the latest ice cr am/jellybean fandango will run on it
  21. Man up, it's only a hunk of metal
  22. Yeah, that will be the Glass Vault, supposed to be silly hard with some really taxing puzzles in it. You need to be level 26 to get into it though. The first team to finish it, took 15 hours and over 1600 respawns to do it !! Sounds bloody awesome . Sounds bloody stupid I'm up to level 20, still don't know what I am doing really just shoot/hide/jump repeat
  23. Might have to bring my Policeman outfit to Wales as well as the fireman one.....
  24. How Android users look at people with iPhones...
×
×
  • Create New...