Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Changethe wireless card? I did this on mine recently to go from N to G. It's usually pretty easy: Unscrew the cover to the wireless card, unclip the 2 (or 3) aerials, unscrew the screw holding the wireless card in place, swap, reverse. Yeah I know I should I just couldn't be bothered I agree if Windows is taking more than 20 mins to install something is wrong I have a 64 bit version that also installs a lot more and that still only takes about half an hour
  2. "why didn't you bring the Leon if you knew we were going dogging?"
  3. Some makes are better than others but the Zed console is quite curved so you need some type of fascia to make it look half decent.
  4. Hey no need to be rude, he only asked
  5. And so the slippery slope begins..... a stubby aerial today, a plenum spacer, pop charger, new exhaust & cats tomorrow
  6. Tate Modern Alternatively click on ALBUM at the bottom of the screen next to PM & PROFILE
  7. Unfortunately my Compaq laptop had wireless issues on Ubuntu, otherwise I would have stuck with it... real shame
  8. A man having a heart attack while eating 'Triple Bypass Burger' at The Heart Attack Grill.... Who could have seen THAT coming...
  9. Mine has had the odd tank of 95 but thats it
  10. Yep I removed mine the same way to hard wire something to the back of it.... then I realised I could have just laid down and attached it from underneath
  11. Have to say I preferred it to the original though
  12. In the real world speed isn't everything
  13. On a serious note..... If the CD genuinely won't come out first time I would suggest...........
  14. Only once when I was given a Coldplay CD......
  15. Pinky told him to do it!
  16. I have done dozens of crap mods.... I made 3 (yes 3) different arm rests which all looked gash.... Maybe not all crap but I have had 6 different exhaust / intake combo's 5 different handbrake / gear knob / gaiter combos 2 RSW carbon kits and a CF wrap before that so not so much crap as just changeable
  17. Sorry had to laugh at the half-term bit sorry At least there wasn't a queue Hope it all goes well for you fella, and if it doesn't then there is always someone worse off than you work wise....
  18. I quite like "i wanna dance with somebody". Whenever that comes on I find my self singing along to it, especially the line which goes "i wanna feel the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaat" which she does at a high pitch. Always makes my missus laugh as normally im into death metal. I went to see David Byrne live and as an encore he did a version of I wanna dance with somebody
  19. spursmaddave

    Silver lip

    Yeah well I kept quiet about it out of sympathy but she just went and put it out there Looks really good, but then I knew it would Oh I'm a poet and I didn't know it
  20. I have applied Anything to stop harry getting the job
  21. spursmaddave

    Silver lip

    I preferred the gaffer tape....
  22. Rich you can download Ubuntu for free and legal and put it on disc or usb stick and make it bootable so your windows set up is intact and you can try it out. Ubuntu is fantastic, super quick but can be a pain to get older hardware going, but newer hardware is a breeze. For instance to get my wireless epsom printer working in windows i had to install drivers, connect via usb etc etc... In Ubuntu i just clicked print and it worked, simple. Give it a try if you dont like it you havent lost anything
×
×
  • Create New...