Now before I start I know the audiophiles amongst you will say 'FM is better' etc etc but.....
I absolutely LOVE Planet Rock
I bought a Pure Highway with the intention of fitting it in the Zed and hiding it away somewhere, originally in my Cubby (which is now no more) and then under a seat, but anyway that is now in my Leon
After a bit of research I went for an add-on box from Dabonwheels which requires an AV input as it is run from the display on your HU.
All fitted this morning, just need to decide on aerial options now, I have a little magnetic aerial which seems to work ok in the boot of the Zed and could be run out of the boot onto the roof for long journeys
The interface screen isn't great but I expected that really as it needs to work on pretty much all HU's and display screens so has to be basic...
Anyway it works a treat so now I can drive my Zed and listen to Planet Rock
For anyone that is interested here is the unit & what it looks like on the screen