Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yeah if a fast hatchback that's easy to mod is your thing then it's hard to beat I agree.... But with out stereotyping you would get tarred with a burberry brush if you drove an orange asbomobile I'm not for a second saying us Zed drivers don't get stereotyped also but I wouldn't say we fall into that category, well not unless you have black wheels, a black bonnet and a black roof anyway
  2. Don't worry about looking a fool, they won't be selling many cars at the moment and definitely not many 350z's... You can always aim to meet somewhere in the middle, have a look at a part-ex guide to see what your mr2 is actually worth, it probably won't be very much at all really
  3. Sounds like a decent price if everything is in order As said above check all the serviceable parts, Main Dealers are very quick to point out minor wear when doing service, at the very least ask them to do a full service then if anything goes wrong in the warranty period (3 months minimum?) then you have a point of reference
  4. Can't say I ever look over with any envy....
  5. Too much info Although it does answer an assumption I have always had about Gooners.... (sorry Graham)
  6. I expect that plate is worth more than both cars put together
  7. Pass the bucket Just kidding that is actually very clever I just showed it to Mary and she has found one for me
  8. Can't say I have, like I said before if it means something to you then if it takes me more than a second to work it out then I just can't be bothered.... I get the shooting club thing, was beginning to think you might be a drug dealer or something Just remembered a guy I worked with years ago, he was SOOOOO proud of his 'new' car it was a Daewoo which fair enough he didn't earn a lot and hard a couple of small kids.... but when we saw the plate It will live with me forever.... WA52 NKR He couldn't work out what we were all laughing at....
  9. Just because someone has never been stopped doesn't mean it's ok does it I had the plate on my Leon spaced slightly illegally and it failed the MOT on it, the guy was apologetic but as he said if an inspector or the police watched it leave he could get in trouble, jobsworth maybe but you can't argue can you? I'm with Ekona (I must be feeling ill ) in wondering what BE SSHOT is supposed to mean I think if it was spaced normally it would suit a lady called Bess who was quite hot
  10. You could always call the Monkey BubbleZ
  11. Too much info
  12. Same here. Thing is Chesterfields will go through an ANPR camera and an MOT, not sure yours will
  13. +1 or put up a wanted thread, there must be quite a few members who have some lying about after upgrading to led's. He is trading it in next week so I think that is probably something the new owner will have to worry about
  14. Ouch, shame it didn't hit a Zed of the same model up the ar$e then you could have done a deal
  15. I think as a general rule if you have to think about what it says for more than a split second then it is a fail
  16. Thats just it, if you like it and it makes you smile then who cares what others think
  17. No problem with that as long as it's unpaid or taken out of your holiday allowance
  18. I think the original artist took lessons from this bloke...
  19. I wonder if any marriage car hire firms have snapped up JU57 WED
  20. Cool Not Cool
  21. They are white to match all the interior ones I will take a couple of pics in the morning in the garage so they show up
  22. Just in case he decides to start an eBay art shop http://www.ehow.com/video_7394901_draw-nissan-350z.html p.s. remember to use only the best quality pencils
  23. erm ..... isn't that contrary to employment law ?? (i'm no solicitor by the way ) I know the company looked into it at the time and if i remember rightly by law you didnt have to pay any sick pay at all. Its entirely up to the company`s discretion. The employee can claim statuatory sick pay if they are off long term sick or something. This is very true, people seem to think they are entitled to sick pay, yes they are, its called Statutory Sick Pay, anything else is voluntary by the company. We have a few employees that have abused the sick pay scheme and have been put on 3 day waiting, i.e. they NEVER get paid for the first 3 days sickness whatever and some have even been excluded from the sick pay scheme altogether for a period of time. One thought he was particularly clever and waited until a final warning ran out and then the next day went sick, he was excluded and even said the immortal line 'you HAVE to pay me sick pay it's the law' On the flipside I have had so little time off I actually have almost 7 months of sick leave available which is comforting as if something serious happened I wouldn't have to worry about all the times I had a sniffle or it snowed a little bit....
  24. But you're a Spurs fan anyway? Yep and always will be Who doesn't love the football we play at the moment?
  25. A couple of hours? Sit and rev it a bit, heaters on full, heated seats on and 10 minutes it will be clear
×
×
  • Create New...