Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yeah I am sure Stanski had one Someone at work has one, you can't miss it as it sticks out of the parking bay about 2 feet
  2. Thanks
  3. I looked at these, the reviews are so so.... the apps you can run via iPhone are cool but mostly irrelevant if you have an iPhone in your pocket anyway... Not sure about line boosters but my old Pioneer needed them with the Bose amp
  4. That sounds like a good compromise to me, hopefully the turbo lag won't be too bad
  5. +1 I was only asking Zman about door seals earlier, although to be fair the first thing he asked me is the window making a proper seal.... so I will check that first
  6. Not too many still around from the first dozen or so pages But then it's a car forum and people move on, great spirit of togetherness on here though
  7. Very imposing I've always liked them
  8. You need another Zed and quickly The interior of the SLK looks shame its not so good to drive..... so whats in the pipeline?
  9. Good replies, you should post more
  10. My car is a 2004 on over 100k, 1st clutch lasted to 76k and last set of tyres lasted 25k and that was with some good runs out with the guys on the forum so not all motorway miles Yes there are some things to look out for but nothing more than with any car really All the little idiosyncrasies are more than made up for with the driving experience, a Zed isn't the lightest or fastest thing on the road but on a nice day on a good road you will be glad you are behind the wheel
  11. Cheap as chips you say! It's a right Bobby Dazzler, and let me know when you want Zed Ted back!
  12. Nice clean unadulterated car Spend a couple of quid on some tyre gloss though
  13. I was quite a fan of the Mighty Boosh but that was a double act so hard to compare that to this... I wouldn't knock him though at least he is trying something different to the norm, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but if nobody tried it would be a boring place
  14. mmaci12969 That's the same HU that I'll be buying in a few days; plenty of choice in the £300 price bracket - after much research and deliberation I decided on the 4028BT one. I'm also fitting a reversing camera, which is mainly the reason for the HU switch. I have the same setup as you.... BOSE + SATNAV (late MY06 car); just figuring out the final details on removal of centre console (with NAVI fitted), and best way to get VOICE NAV over the mixed audio - rather than option 1 - which is to splice the NAV audio wires and attach to RCA connectors / ...or option 2 - splice wires and fit an extra speaker for voice. Once I get started, I'll be taking some install pics etc. so will likely write up a quick guide. Mark I say option 2
  15. yeah! we have some nice girl over here Indeed.... memories
  16. I ended up in Sweden because of a girl too
  17. He has been drug free since 2009 apparently.... which is even MORE shocking
  18. Have a skanking Birthday matey I know you like the newer stuff as you are not as old as me But have a blast of my favourite track
  19. Of course you do..... it's black Neither are my cup of tea but I thought the white one on eBay is better than a lot I have seen
  20. Really not my cup of tea but if it is to your taste then it looks fairly well done to me....
  21. yeah I can imagine that swedish is a really hard language to learn and we have some letters that you dont have aswell! I live on the other side of sweden, near gothenburg. I can also imagine the trouble in the tube, pretty rough place, especially alby. I didn't learn too much Swedish it is not a straight forward language and everybody speaks english so it makes you kind of lazy... Yeah Alby was a rough place, but still better than some areas of the UK
  22. Thats even low for 'mates rates' I think all the Garages near Biscuit normally work on Tractors and get paid with bales of straw
  23. Good luck mate There are some good links to removing all the interior in the guides section, its actually pretty easy once you know where all the screws & bolts are and what order to take them out
  24. By simple things do you mean me
×
×
  • Create New...