Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I have never tasted Red Bull and hopefully I never do
  2. Until you drift into something Where's that 'vette drifting thread!? Don't make me watch that again
  3. I believe you can only enter the first few digits if any only going by what I have read here I dont have the bird view I take it you got the car you were looking at, have you posted any pics yet
  4. Be very very careful in the cold weather as the trim will be liable to break more easily I have a headlining to trim and remove but I am going to wait until the warmer weather until I tackle it... Top tip given me by someone in the trade.... if you HAVE to remove trim in very cold weather run thr car with the heaters on full blast for a bit so everything warms up, obvious I know but it's the simple things....
  5. I think the word is.... different I'm not different, just special! I'm nothing special, just very different
  6. Until you drift into something
  7. Hope you get it sorted easy and quickly fella
  8. yes exactly, but you will still watch them play.. the same with Top Gear..the love hate relationship We'd all still watch Top Gear even though it's rubbish as there is nothing better on tele on a Sunday night Antiques roadshow?
  9. Also admin for my team Pompey today S.
  10. Can we not merge this with the "Does a crash make me a better driver?" thread
  11. I think the word is.... different
  12. Sounds like a public road to me lol seeing as it has a curb lol
  13. To Andrei Arshavin's agent
  14. Worth checking anything you have had done recently i.e. since it was ok and now the error codes
  15. I could only eek 38mpg from my TDI on a 100 mile round trip yesterday
  16. They did the 4 wheel alignment on my Zed too
  17. DMS or the other side of the bridge there is AMD
  18. There will be a wire at the back of the HU that gets a speed signal, if you can't find a way of turning it off on the HU you might be able to do it by disconnecting the wire. I didn't bother attaching mine on my JVC.
  19. It looks like 0300 which is Random Missfire which kind of goes with what you said... I am no expert but I found the following Hopefully someone a lot more knowledgable can help DTC P0300 - P0306 MULTIPLE CYLINDER MISFIRE, NO. 1 - 6 CYLINDER MISFIRE On Board Diagnosis Logic When a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the crankshaft position (CKP) sensor (POS) signal to vary, ECM can determine that a misfire is occurring. The misfire detection logic consists of the following two conditions. 1. One Trip Detection Logic (Three Way Catalyst Damage) On the first trip that a misfire condition occurs that can damage the three way catalyst (TWC) due to overheating, the MIL will blink. When a misfire condition occurs, the ECM monitors the CKP sensor signal every 200 engine revolutions for a change. When the misfire condition decreases to a level that will not damage the TWC, the MIL will turn off. If another misfire condition occurs that can damage the TWC on a second trip, the MIL will blink. When the misfire condition decreases to a level that will not damage the TWC, the MIL will remain on. If another misfire condition occurs that can damage the TWC, the MIL will begin to blink again. 2. Two Trip Detection Logic (Exhaust quality deterioration) For misfire conditions that will not damage the TWC (but will affect vehicle emissions), the MIL will only light when the misfire is detected on a second trip. During this condition, the ECM monitors the CKP sensor signal every 1,000 engine revolutions. A misfire malfunction can be detected on any one cylinder or on multiple cylinders. DTC No. Trouble diagnosis name DTC detecting condition Possible cause P0300 P0300 Multiple cylinder misfire detected Multiple cylinder misfire. Improper spark plug Insufficient compression Incorrect fuel pressure The injector circuit is open or shorted Fuel injectors Intake air leak The ignition signal circuit is open or shorted Lack of fuel Signal plate Heated oxygen sensor 1 Incorrect PCV hose connection
  20. Not sure on the 2008 but on my 2004 it just pulls up, grip in from the centre where the gaiter goes in and give it a good hard yank....
  21. Bit like watching Arsenal, a couple of good performances make you think the team are back to their best but alas no....
  22. Even thats a Plenty of people have said I should have a
  23. REAL men
  24. Evra could have got one of these.... and Suarez would have hit the deck like he had been shot
×
×
  • Create New...