Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I love the time and effort made to make the car look it's best in the advert
  2. I have changed career (and country) a few times, I started off on a YTS course when I finished school with just a few 'o' levels and CSE's..... went to college and learnt a trade, became a qualified skilled baker and confectioner. Then went to UNI at 28, got a degree in computer science and mathematics and now I work in Logistics It bugs me when I see managers above me who can't string a sentence together or work a simple spreadsheet also If you can take the financial hit then train to do something else, sometimes you have to take a step back to move forwards
  3. Impressed Not exactly rocket science is it
  4. Way to moderate If you can't deal with sarcasm you are on the wrong forum The OP wasn't rude was he
  5. Looks like something you make scones with
  6. Seems to be missing something to me Very cheap though
  7. Those colours seem to be familiar Add a bit of lime green
  8. Never had a Kenwood it may just be a built in function that you can't adjust, all HU's have their little nuances...
  9. Absolutely shameless..... Top Man Next he'll be saying 'in stock and good to go' I believe that line has been copyrighted
  10. If that switch is anything to go by then think yourself lucky that whatever it was attached to was removed from the car
  11. Thanks Dave, it was actually your posts in other 'help' threads that helped me to understand the principles! Thought a few more pictures wouldn't hurt anyone attempting this Thanks, and great pictures... I fitted my first HU 3 days after I bought the car and I wasn't an active forum member then, I followed the threads on here too so it is nice to help others out if I can Does the 640 have a video in, if it does you can pick up a rear view camera for under £20 on eBay that plugs straight in.... more of a gadget than a necessity but if it stops one little dink then it's worth the money 10 times over It does; however I had no idea how to put the camera in without it sticking out like a sore thumb so didn't bother Me either so I got one of these - Replaces one of the number plate bulbs BM's Thread - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=52815&hilit=rear+camera&start=60
  12. I have never tasted Red Bull and hopefully I never do Red Bull goes a bit like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZMb2i4K8jc Yeah I love that episode I don't think I am missing out on too much really
  13. I am trysexual as in try anything once
  14. Nice one
  15. It was sometime in the last half hour
  16. I have never tasted Red Bull and hopefully I never do Mix some Benylin with Coke and you basically have it Would sugar free childs calpol & pepsi max do
  17. That's absolutely true, the very best players at the peak of their careers have never played here, but there's huge strength in depth, always has been. One of the problems with attracting the very best players here is the climate, I remember seeing pictures of Ronaldinho's villa in Spain and thinking there's no way he's going to come here Pete or I know which one I would prefer given the choice
  18. Thanks Dave, it was actually your posts in other 'help' threads that helped me to understand the principles! Thought a few more pictures wouldn't hurt anyone attempting this Thanks, and great pictures... I fitted my first HU 3 days after I bought the car and I wasn't an active forum member then, I followed the threads on here too so it is nice to help others out if I can Does the 640 have a video in, if it does you can pick up a rear view camera for under £20 on eBay that plugs straight in.... more of a gadget than a necessity but if it stops one little dink then it's worth the money 10 times over
  19. Does an affair make you a better lover? I don't think I will risk either
  20. Absolutely shameless..... Top Man
  21. Too many people just dive straight in without looking at how things are done, nice to see someone actually doing things right instead of asking the same old questions
  22. Yep only in a 2 team league could you get docked 10 points and still be sure of 2nd
×
×
  • Create New...