Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Mike Bassett had the right idea... 4, 4 f***ing 2 !!! And Coldel I meant Johnson plays like a frustrated winger not that he was one also please do not mention Carlton Cole in this thread as it is about football
  2. i had no end of trouble with my wifes itunes when she bought an Imac, she wanted her music off her old computer on to the new one, but as itunes seems to register your device to itunes and all your tracks to one device it won;t let you trnasfer them very easily. (her itunes was bigger than her device, and she only decided she wanted it after i had partially dismantled her old PC so was trying to pull it off the hard drive. i don't like the layout, i don't like the format, i don;t like the way the software embeds itself so deep in your CPU. i didn't used to like the fact that it only wrote music in apple format (this has now been changed) which meant you could only play stuff from itunes on apple devices. Itunes and apple stuff is fine for people who have no interest in computers, but if you want to do anything outside the apple parameters its incredibly frustating stuff ti work with. Erm.... no it isn't If you do a fresh install then the default settings are to rip tracks into apples own format, which is actually very good compression and quality wise, certainly better than MP3 but anyway I currently have over 50,000 tracks on iTunes and have no problem when I reinstall windows on my PC something I do every few months to keep everything working well If you set up iTunes correctly to manage your folders and music files it organises them, moves then wherever you want it to when you add them and if you use mp3tag then everything looks spot on too... I think the problem is more 'user error' than Apple's software I have my PC in the front room and I can control iTunes via my phone, tablet, one4all remote I can even sit in the bath and change the tracks on my speakers in there while the missus is watching Emmerdale The most frustrating thing I have found is if you have a device, say an iPod with lots of music on and the PC packs up and it won't let you synch to the device but there is plenty of free software out there that lets you plug in the device and extract all the music from it just like it was a HD, I have done this many times for friends
  3. Yep spot on Changing to 6th at 40mph..... really? whats that like 1,300 revs I am going out for a drive in a minute
  4. spursmaddave

    Pics of my Zed

    Looks like you have wheel spacers too or is it just the angle of the pic Looking good any Zorst mods planned
  5. Hmm been around for a while, if it is like the older type ones it doesn't 'control' the iPod it just lets you access the first few playlists as CD's on the changer, doesn't give you any artist/track information just track 1, track 2 etc..... Better off spending £50 more on a new HU that has proper iPod control
  6. Looks fairly high, I think if I was on that window ledge I would probably crap myself
  7. Thanks Kyle - That's some great info right there. Looks like I'll up the budget a little bit and aim for the 2006 onwards. There isn't a huge jump in power with the revup but the biggest bonus is the bulge bonnet (more aggressive) dual intakes (more noise) and better interior quality, other than that not a lot of difference really.... tax is almost double though You mean the HR rather than the Rev-up right? Pretty sure the Rev-up still only has one intake and the regular bonnet DB Yeah only just got up revup is the only one with dual intake and bulge bonnet
  8. Yeah strange indeed.... If I read that advert and came to look at the car I wouldn't be expecting strange at all....
  9. Thanks Kyle - That's some great info right there. Looks like I'll up the budget a little bit and aim for the 2006 onwards. There isn't a huge jump in power with the revup but the biggest bonus is the bulge bonnet (more aggressive) dual intakes (more noise) and better interior quality, other than that not a lot of difference really.... tax is almost double though
  10. Have you spoken to atkin666 he is a trader on here that is not too far from you I think, he might be able to give you a better price for fitting
  11. It makes me chuckle people who race through the gears up to 6th at 30mph..... saving fuel my ar$e
  12. There you go - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=56 And
  13. Not really no, again not a regular in his club team. It was a shame Kyle Walker injured his foot again last game at WHL, I was there and thought at the time that was bad for England To be fair he is not much of a better crosser than Johnson and is better going forward than defending but his pace usually gets him out of trouble if his positioning is suspect, he was a revelation at Spurs last season
  14. No I am with you, I can't believe anyone would drive at 30mph in 5th or 6th I only use 6th gear in the Zed when I get to motorway speeds, it helps have a light flywheel, if you are in too high a gear it lets you know big time
  15. But those two don't have a life outside the forum.....hence a high post count Jealously is a terrible thing that eats you up....
  16. I would probably be in 3rd I expect, maybe 4th if it was a long stretch at 30mph
  17. Hart is a great keeper and might keep us in a close game Lescott & Terry look ok without filling you with supreme confidence Cole & Johnson again ok without looking great, particularly Johnson who is a frustrated winger who can't cross well enough so is made to play right back Gerrard & Parker fantastic pairing both work their socks off, obviously Gerrard can pass and shoot, Parker can't Milner & Young don't get me started on Milner, he is a grafter but no real class or pace which is the opposite for Young, although he hasn't really performed as we know he can on the big stage yet. Rooney & Welbeck a decent partnership at club level and I think with better supply could cause a few problems but I can't see the 'bigger' teams quaking in their boots about facing them... Walcott should be starting if fit as he would cause far more problems than Milner Oxlade-Chamberlain - I have seen nothing to suggest he is either the next big thing or our saviour at the championship... yes he has pace but more often than not no end result. I would prefer Lennon to be there and come on for the last 20 minutes, he is inconsistent but when on form he can change a game in an instant. Other than that what options do we have, nothing defensive to shore things up more, nothing more creative in midfield to add some spice and nothing up front to cause any extra problems Just my 2p... I try and be unbiased when it comes to England, the only Spurs player I am disappointed didn't go is Lennon really as he is an impact player...
  18. You got a problem buddy?
  19. It doesn't matter which formation or players we use our squad is just not good enough and don't play like a team enough to compensate for lack of ability like say the Greeks or Danes have done so well in the past. Too many of the squad are not even regulars in their club teams let alone world class footballers. I hope we put up a brave fight against the Italians and who knows we may get lucky but if we don't perform a lot better than the last 3 games then it could be embarrassing...
  20. Well done matey
  21. Should be able to find something nice for £8k What are you looking at in particular as there are a few well looked after ones for sale on the forum
  22. Can I say that I don't understand anything said in the last 20 posts without appearing racist
  23. Yes you are a junkie
  24. Ultimate style over substance, does anyone buy an expensive watch because it tells the time better than another watch, or because of how it looks and makes them feel Who is the bigger prat I guess the guy who spends £2k on a watch or the guy who buys a Z4 that vibrates a stool through his digestive tract
×
×
  • Create New...