Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Cheers mate feel free to pop over and give my tailpipe a good seeing too
  2. It's OK I got a new starter motor from Zman You could have used it to run Bob's latest I.C.E. build
  3. I am sure the dynamic duo could get it running at least 300bhp
  4. Yep still at least my company value me and respect my views and principles.... unlike here eh ? Much the same as here actually
  5. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Punto-1-2-16v-Engine-And-Gearbox-Complete-2001-Reg-/251117225143?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a77c0c4b7#ht_500wt_1156 MIght fill the gap
  6. Zara Dampney - UK Beach Volleyball I have a damp knee now
  7. That's good info
  8. I think there are more regular posters on here than a lot of car forums, there are also a lot of clingons like erm..... you
  9. Yep still at least my company value me and respect my views and principles....
  10. Having had a play with the Nexus 7 is is fantastic but not quite there for me.... the 7" market is hotting up so I will sit back and watch it grown until I see something that ticks all the boxes
  11. Get him outta here BOO HISS BOO I have a PC and a Mac, an iPhone and an Android tablet, an XBox & a PS3 I am just greedy I guess, I like to keep my options open I wouldn't bother building my own PC now, there is some pride in knowing you built it yourself but I would want it to make financial sense too....
  12. You have a PM
  13. Sorry but 17 day shifts, 2 night shifts and a meeting in Newcastle in 3 weeks :ouch:
  14. Monday to friday - Saturday nights -
  15. Not been on here too much lately Not had much time to spend on the love if my life either
  16. How many 'active' members though i.e. logged on in the last month
  17. It would be a complete waste of time and effort and money to fit a Zed Bose system to a non Bose Zed imo
  18. 1st Mod JWT I doubt very much it will end there
  19. There will be at least one example of a very well loved and looked after Azure, tastefully modded and polished to within an inch of it's life..... And mine will be there too
  20. Hope it's loved in the future as it has been in the past Don't be a stranger
  21. The Milltek on it's own isn't quieter than stock, it's pretty much the same under 3k but over 4k it's a fair bit louder
  22. Not had the telly on, is there sonething good on
  23. I have always built my own PC's but I just bought a Mac
  24. Yes knob jockey * * This is my personal opinion and not that of www.350z-uk.com
×
×
  • Create New...