Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Surely this is more of a pub conversation rather than a thread
  2. That car had been mapped very badly within an inch of its life so not the greatest example... Putting £60 of cheap stuff in or £10 is not going to make any difference in the long run, I would ditch the V Power and use Tesco Momentum or Sainsbury's super, both cheaper and the correct Ron
  3. The car or the wheels
  4. Very nice Have you noticed that someone has been playing tetris on you (or your brothers) trousers
  5. Maybe in the showers after the game..... Oh to be a bar of soap
  6. Vin Diesel = Vag hater
  7. My chipped & tuned Leon soot chucker would give my Zed a decent run for it's money As Chris says though a hot hatch is never going to be as much fun as a Zed :drive:
  8. I just came across it
  9. oooh I would hope to see her going solo
  10. and this is why your single That's not the reason I'm single. When you see me, then you'll know why I'm single. theres someone for everyone out there; just takes time Trust me I've tried. Some resisted, so they're now under the patio.
  11. It's ok it made I laugh
  12. Wow you could iron a shirt on that stomach
  13. It's ok Ian they have waited 4 years for your pics, another couple of weeks won't hurt
  14. No but SHE will rag you when she sees that comment
  15. I don't doubt it moves, but why make it look like something it isn't.... If it was a 350z with a 370z bodykit on it would be flamed from here to Motherwell and back again
  16. An interesting theory, I have been waiting many months for Cheryl Cole to call me
  17. Yeah it's a good copy but why I can just about understand debadging even if I think it is stupid I can see that some people like to own a 'sleeper' but why make a perfectly decent diesel 5 series 'look' like an M5 when as soon as you start it you look like the biggest twonk going....
  18. I get this from Costco, never had an issue, my Zed has never needed a top up between services
  19. Mine has done 106k and the steering hasn't loosened in the last 38k that I have driven it.... Could it be a fluid leak somewhere
  20. I don't mean to be harsh as everyone is different but I think if I had to ask a question like this on here, the fact I am asking it would have answered the question for me
  21. Come on!!!!! And NO I can't be ar$ed to google her name.... at least put a link
  22. Surely this is a fake? http://www.london2012.com/athlete/wang-aichen-1067104/
  23. Whatever they are they look like serious cats to me
  24. They look like decats but I am no expert....
  25. New cam cover isn't that expensive a fix, I had to have one done at 99k service at Abbey and I don't remember having to sell any internal organs
×
×
  • Create New...