Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I love the fact they show pictures of them in the desert or off road, as if 99.9% of them sold will ever leave the road
  2. + lots
  3. You know it makes sense.....
  4. Ok I will start the bidding at £500
  5. Just don't go to Nissan
  6. Just forget the bleeping things and get a camera they are only £20 on eBay * * Note you will also need to spend £500 on a decent HU
  7. some nice cars there
  8. but as I suffer from Vertigo
  9. For a day maybe, not for a week
  10. Jay you are so fickle Get a refurb, get some rubber, get some spacers and then get posting some pictures
  11. Fair enough a QQ is a fair replacement for a 370 for the week, a Micra isn't :thumbsdown:
  12. spursmaddave

    Warped Discs

    Mine happened in Wales, I think I held the car on the brakes after a bit of spirited driving
  13. spursmaddave

    Warped Discs

    Daryl, I have/had exactly the same thing with DBAs and Ferrodo pads, I did a bit of 'bedding in' the other morning and much better, probably need to do another couple to sort it completely out though
  14. Is it a nismo jacket?
  15. GLWTS Just a note, you can get new volume knobs for these units fairly cheap if you look around a lot of people didn't like the shiny finish and got black or satin finish ones Check out http://www.avic411.com
  16. You dont want to know how much UK magazines are here I get them all on PDF don't leave us in the dark It begins with T ends in orrent and makes you a very naughty boy!
  17. The zed is bad for it though. It's like a nuclear reactor though. At least our foreplay techniques don't involve a trip to the greengrocers
  18. I found that out the hard way on my journey to japfest. Ended up with a big bag of dairy milk and when it hardened it was too thick to bite into I'm gonna heat wrap my full exhaust system and decats to try and stop as much being lost into the cabin Yeah but if you are brave enough to drive a Zed in the Winter (most on here are not) it keeps your toes toasty warm
  19. Do bears crap in the woods No.... on my drive I knew I could rely on you
  20. That spolier looks more like an awning hate the black wheels too, but apart from that nice job
  21. Having shifted some around I would say well over 20kg probably more like 30
  22. Don't worry I won't be selling mine anytime soon
  23. Pepsi Max or Water
×
×
  • Create New...