Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I think we should stop a moment and think of the poor person that is now £35 down, that could be the difference between their kids getting new uniform from ASDA for school this year or not getting that new Xbox game that little Johnny wanted for his birthday Nah feck it they shouldn't be such a dumbass and just punch in their pin without checking anything
  2. Proof beyond doubt that daves sense of taste has departed a loooong time ago Nah just that everyone else's sense of taste is just wrong
  3. Does the 640 not have the function built in to amplify the signal, I know my 840 does, I don't need it as I have an aftermarket amp but I am sure there is a output option of low / med / high
  4. I like it, paint it pink and it would look like Penelope Pitstops car
  5. You know you should have walked away when you turned up and it had flat tyres and battery
  6. Why not try and do a swap with someone, lots of people on here looking at fitting tablets etc into the cubby position this could be just what they are looking for..... if they have a facelift
  7. Well done mate, does this mean that the picture you took of my Zed is now worth something
  8. You could always make a hole the same size on the other side then it won't stand out so much
  9. Nice one James...... all good until some tit brings you back down to earth by saying 'Nice Datsun'
  10. Have you genuinely driven both of them enough to make that opinion. I doubt it, both are excellent cars. Id personally go with the Megane as its a bit more grown up and practical like ........ but have you considered an M3 at all? Why do you have to have driven a car to think it is awful, I have never slept with Susan Boyle but I think I am entitled to say I think it would be awful! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I have never driven either and I wouldn't say they are terrible to drive but I think they are both awful cars.
  11. I have never borrowed any money in my life (apart from my credit card which doesn't include PPI and isn't used anyway) and I still get texts saying I'm owed £3782.52. If you're pretty sure you've never had PPI, then I'd just ignore it, they're just phishing. DB My friends 12 year old daughter got a text saying she is owed PPI.... I thought these scammers were supposed to be getting sorted out I noticed that after my accident last year I started getting texts saying that I was due compensation from my injuries... so the insurance companies sell the information on too, all a bunch of twunts I say
  12. Just write again saying you have contacted the ombudsman that usually does the trick If they had nothing to hide they would supply the information
  13. Always one flash git isn't there
  14. nothing to loose mate other than the price of a stamp... I started getting my texts after foolishly registering on go compare or one of those sites they are complete twunts and sell your details to anyone and everyone
  15. Common mistake don't worry your not alone The remote wire sends a signal to the Bose amp to wake it up so that is why there is no sound, the Bose amp is sleeping.... from memory my old Pioneer HU had a dedicated remote wire which I think was blue and as said connect it to the blue/white wire from the loom
  16. No need for that mate, look here - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance Just read it and the templates are in step 3, downloadable word documents Good luck, if you get anything you can buy me a Pepsi max at Wales next year
  17. I fitted a switch to control the cubby door in my Zed
  18. Don't use an agent just write the letter yourself, plenty of templates online I have never had a loan with PPI but I have helped my mate who did 29 letters, so far he has had 8 replies last one was just over £3k I could be jealous and think why can't I have a bit of that but then I haven't paid out £1,000's in loan repayments over the years so I guess it all equals out in the end... I hope everyone realises that all the PPI claims are just pushing up loan % now anyway as the companies claw back what they have lost Oh and I am getting fecked off with the texts "Dear John, you are owed £2,641.58 please text PPI to claim" I had a call the other day "Is that John?"........"NO!"......"We have a PPI claim for you"......."YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MY ******* NAME HOW CAN YOU HAVE A CLAIM FOR ME??????"......"Please Sir we have a claim no need to be rude"...."Oh I am sorry, could you please tell me where your office is?"....."No need to come to the office we can do it all over the phone"......"No you missunderstand I want to come to your office and shove your headset up your ring piece"........."hello......."
  19. Can't recommend Maciek enough he is a top bloke. Even sold me some extra matching material to cover my rear strut Yeah the website is a bit old school but it's worth the effort honestly
  20. Paranoia.... If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about. Say your child was abducted and they used the cameras to track the vehicle and find her, would it be so bad then?
  21. its not actually a glass roof he had it painted black ohhhh sorry one of those days glass roof would be cool though I think a glass roof would be like sitting in an oven..... or a freezer in the winter
  22. If it reaches and you dont want to mess around with the stereo loom you could use the passenger cig lighter socket, if you look up from below you will see the wires coming out of the back of it, I have used this to hard wire my satnav
  23. of course it's alot of work! It only took Darren-B a bank holiday weekend
  24. This is true I am fussy and fickle too
  25. My my we are on fire today arn't we dave! I always say it how I see it
×
×
  • Create New...