Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I'll show you at the weekend To be fair she's not ready for magazines yet, still a load more left to do. Just send them 6 pics of your engine bay
  2. Watch it, just because your in France doesn't mean you can be rude :fight: And I agree but then a lot of members on here have (black) rose tinted spectacles
  3. And he says this about his job "Apart from the day job,dedicated Safety Car driver for the Masters Series,also to MSV-R. Specializing in one to one instruction around Europe,Spa Nurburgring etc,or any circuit in the UK. ARDS license holder[sponsored by MSVr] Instructing with RSR Nurburg /Spa." I don't have orange dials Yeah I know what you meant, I don't think Attak was saying the Zed is on a pedestal and it is always nice when someone rates the car you have highly isn't it? It is well documented that the Zed has a lot of good points and a few bad like 99.9% of cars and is really not to be compared to an M3 they are totally different cars For me it is how a Zed looks and how it makes me feel, an M3 is an incredible machine but so boring to look at and you see them (BMWs) everywhere I am sure a certain member who has driven every car known to man will be along very soon to enlighten us all
  4. I'm pretty sure most diesel estates will be pretty comfy, I recon there are loads of Mondeo estates about so you would get a far better spec and trim for your money but then maybe she would like a change.... My brother-in-law has a Mazda6 estate and I have to say it is one of the few Estates I like the look of and having had a standard 6 I know they are a lovely car to drive
  5. Is your car a facelift? Unfortunately the reflectors on the pre-facelift face to the side so don't project much light forward facelift ones face forward and look much better when modded
  6. He's colour blind - ignore him - he might go away I'm going nowhere In the sun = lovely black rose No sun = brown So 49 weeks of the year you have a poo coloured Zed but it is worth it for the sunny days :no1:
  7. And he says this about his job "Apart from the day job,dedicated Safety Car driver for the Masters Series,also to MSV-R. Specializing in one to one instruction around Europe,Spa Nurburgring etc,or any circuit in the UK. ARDS license holder[sponsored by MSVr] Instructing with RSR Nurburg /Spa." I don't have orange dials
  8. You can get a brown coupe or a brown ragtop
  9. Oh he will be on at some point, he has Zeditis so can't keep away, where there is 3G there is a way
  10. That's better nice job
  11. Looks pretty good, how about some close ups...
  12. Grlnet is your man for all things LED but he is on a jolly in France and probably up to his neck in red wine
  13. PM zmanalex or a breaker it's not the sort of part that many owners have laying around
  14. Diesel Mondeo estate
  15. spursmaddave

    Up rev?

    I'm on my phone and can't be ar$ed to search but there is a guide and a sale thread, just PM rtBiscuit I think it's £35.... Takes 5 minutes and overnight to cure the sealant, trickiest thing is getting the box out in the first place really...
  16. Unfortunately those 2 features are pretty much the most useful....
  17. I look forward to the next meet that you and Mrs Glrnet attend
  18. Hand your man card in at the door please on your way out. That's no way to treat a fellow beetle lover
  19. Yep £50 dremel from B&Q
  20. More for a collection or museum that a daily runner
  21. spursmaddave

    Up rev?

    Oh and a decent panel filter, cosworth or HKS etc... It's so easy spending other peoples money
  22. spursmaddave

    Up rev?

    It a little bit of metal that converts the old airbox to the standard of the newer one, would be well worth checking out with those other mods you have
  23. spursmaddave

    Up rev?

    Sounds good to me, if you Zed has the older airbox then it wouldn't hurt getting the rtbiscuit mod done it won't break the back either
  24. There was a young man called Cragus, He has often offered to tea-bag us He once had a Zed But knocked that on the head He will probly end up with a Brabus...
×
×
  • Create New...