Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Nice to know that I tickle your fancy
  2. Best not mention West Ham then
  3. Well I have been trying to think of something incredibly witty to say in my 10,000 post.... But seeing as the previous 9,999 have been complete garbage I might as well be consistent I love this place and everyone here (almost) I can see why people who have long since become Zedless hang around, long may it continue
  4. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

  5. He's already in secret negotioations over new parts Why am I not surprised Was in secret talks
  6. Now there is an idea
  7. And they are bigger, and they are illuminated at night....
  8. You said the R word that thought Jaaaaaaag owners were not allowed to mention
  9. Well don't ask then
  10. I tried on several occasions to message you and it says you cant receive any more messages!! I was nearly 2 years ago......
  11. About ####### time properly
  12. And how would you know I had a fling with Smurfette in the 80's....
  13. Even he can't cure woodworm
  14. No carbs before marbs
  15. What's blue and smelly? Smurf poo
  16. they might have tweaked it a lot since I had a beta test... a trackpad would work well probably too huh
  17. I had a dream last night that I was eating a huge marshmallow.... today I am shopping for pillows
  18. We have just moved to Admiral, when my missus did her quote she thought her 3 points had expired but the hadn't, got a letter from Admiral saying they had checked and she hadn't declared them..... got stung with a whopping £20 extra...
  19. This thread has reminded me I have a genuine one that I don't use now that I have a garage, For Sale thread to follow
×
×
  • Create New...