Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I quite often have it off
  2. Simple just buy a Nismo gear knob fit it and then put your badge on and be smug.....
  3. Was looking at an IS250 Not a Merc fan really styling wise and a Phaeton i'm not Simon Cowell
  4. I'm even growing a mo because I know your a fan of facial hair
  5. This was at the same garage..... Just under £80k...
  6. Exactly my thoughts.... The Zed is too juicy for my other halfs 50 mile round trip commute.... I want a bit of luxury, I was looking at a Lexus until Saturday.... If I get one can we be BFF's
  7. Never Red !!!!! Chav I didn't say I was gonna wrap the roof and bonnet black
  8. +1 it is very noisy.... but if you can get past that the feel that it gives the car is something else
  9. Ok here is the thing.... I went to Spurs with my disabled mate on Saturday and as we got there early we parked inside the ground, we were actually 3 spaces away from Alan Sugars RR. The car park was full of Bentley Continentals, Mazza's, Fezza's even old Merc's but a white Jag XF pulled in and to my eyes put them all to shame.... I saw pretty much every colour option available today and still set on white...
  10. Well I had a good look around at a dealer today, confirmed what i thought that the older 2.7 engine is less refined, less economical and less powerful that the new 3.0 so that's settled.... Didn't have a rest drive because I want to make the big decision first.... Does the Leon go or does the Leon & the Zed go.... Anyway has to be white, has to be 3.0 V6 soot chucker and hopefully the premium luxury or portfolio model
  11. I've been looking for a white car today
  12. I only just noticed there was a car in the first picture
  13. Was just going to say the same.... Sorry but if you wanna run an internet forum you should really start with basics like googling any questions you have Harsh but fair Oops
  14. Your lucky I was once rude to an exserviceman and was poppy bummed
  15. Bugger
  16. Looks good, you should look into getting rid of the rear wiper
  17. I needed a new clutch & flywheel not long after that too but the molyslip really did make a difference
  18. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  19. No problem That's a relief Are Mods allowed to spam.... Good cause though
  20. Some go a lot earlier some are good for a bit longer, all down to driving stylr I guess.... Mine was changed on about 76k and yes those sound like telltale signs... New clutch & flywheel + lots
  21. When I first got my Zed it had a slight crunch fron 5th to 6th it got worse until it began to vibrate at 4k in 5th really badly. I asked on here and as suggested got my gearbox oil changed and molyslip added. That was on 72k and the gearbox is still smooth as silk on 108k. Yes it is notchy especially when cold but once the oil is warm it is wonderful....
  22. Proper gearbox & clutch none of your soft german nonesense
  23. If you want to have a play with my nuts give me a shout Get a room you two (Cough)
  24. Was just going to say the same.... Sorry but if you wanna run an internet forum you should really start with basics like googling any questions you have
×
×
  • Create New...