Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Always wanted to do a riad trip top gear style with walkie talkies
  2. All normal in the cold
  3. Have a search in the areas section on the forum i.e. SW not all the meetsgo on the calendar...
  4. Don't forget the fuses by the battery too, not sure which one you need but they are all on the back of thecover
  5. You can definitely use that and also no drain as it is ignition on power ;o)
  6. Right I am off the weekend so I will be doing some promotions shots for Chris :1:
  7. Looks like a custom wrap to me....
  8. £1.64
  9. I'm not into flash ones either, with flashing lights and equalises : surrender: Pioneer do some nice understated DD ones The DD you linked to is a generic chinese copy that does everything but pretty much all badly...
  10. Iv'e got it on PC but not played it much I'm still escaping the camp
  11. Iv'e got a big one
  12. I poke the hole in the top of the Scotch pies that are sold in the canteen. I know its not the most glamorous job in the world, but its important none the less! All depends what you poke the hole with
  13. Only thing worth watching in 3D is porn
  14. This really isn't a bad idea. You could become some sort of caped vigilante.
  15. Why not, you have 'turned' me
  16. That one looks complete cack mate If you want all in one you have to spend the cash unfortunately.... I would rather buy a 'decent' HeadUnit without nav than a not so good all in one.....
  17. 'The Worshipful Company of Wood Turners' sounds very Pagan to me...
  18. Some of us don't need a TV's with lots of inches to compensate for a lack of them elsewhere
×
×
  • Create New...