Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. With or without the Volks
  2. :****: Oops i mean :wink:
  3. I must admit to casting a little peeper of them this week. Same price as my audi with only a few more miles on the clock......fecking beautiful and big power. Doh! They are bloody gorgeous end of
  4. My next car is gonna be a derv too
  5. More poopy Zeds in the carpark Unless the sun shines
  6. Sounds similar to my mpg, i sat at 70-80 all the way from London to Newcastle and averaged around 34mpg
  7. Wimp I have put over 70ltrs in and that was after driving round on ---- for ages
  8. I drive a diesel and rub cheese graters on my nipples.... have to say not much in it really
  9. Mmmmmmmm blue I have always been of the opinion if you have it flaunt it, thats why I always wear spedo's on holiday...
  10. I have to say there were some staggeringly stupid twunts about if course, almost saw another nasty accident when someone decided to try and get in the slip road at the last possible second and just slammed their brakes on and then indicated, the HGV behind just managed to slam his air brakes on as he had nowhere to go
  11. I always use PP for eBay or first time transactions, for trusted traders etc I do a bank transfer.... For example Zman/Tarmac/Biscuit would get a Bank Transfer
  12. Owned x2
  13. You'd rather a car thats a JDM import, non GT, that has the vile standard wheels, with NO Brembo's, chav ICE, is a MY03 car with the lower BHP and tacky cheap interior, no sat nav and horrible red gear surround??? The only thing going for it is that it's red All over a UK MY06 sat nav car with Rays with FNSH???? Don't be silly Jay :1: Owned
  14. Just my 2p A. How can anyone go to a Zomie experience then claim to be 'scared' B. Only thing that would justify a drop kick and hospital would be sexual grabbing in my book i.e. using the dark to cop a crafty feel... Hard to say without seeing the video though
  15. I wondered that too, probably would have got s few more mpgs from the good stuff I went from London to Newcastle mostly sitting at. 80mph and still averaged almost 34mpg...
  16. Personally I would rather have time off when I want it than be forced to have a week or worse 2 at christmas. I work all Bank Holidays and only get christmas day off but I do get over 7 weeks holiday
  17. Whoever is cheapest and offers all the cover you need To be honest just over £1 a week is nothing in tge grand scheme of things, Privilidge wanted almost £200 extra for an aftermarket exhaust
  18. I can see a prank call coming from Doctor Foster in Gloucester with flood damaged equipment
  19. Finish 4am Christmas Eve Back 8pm Boxing Day
  20. Glad I don't see this every trip to work
×
×
  • Create New...