Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Very nice
  2. I'd give that 8 out of 8
  3. Still not moved, I think there are more cars in this tailback that in the whole of Canada
  4. Stuck in the traffic on th M25 to go through the tunnel, left home at 17:30 and just got past bluewater Fuel spill between jnc 30 & 31 completely closed anti clockwise... At least I am now being paid to sit here!
  5. Well spotted Pete, I will buy you a beer in May See everyone I am only slightly dodgy
  6. All sorted Luckily as it was my sig only 99.999% of threads were affected
  7. Same site its been on for 3 years or so.... will move it to my photobucket Anyone that has been sent porn to their account I appologise especially the ones that included me
  8. Just because it is hosted on a site based in the Phillipines
  9. I guess I just like banging things hard
  10. I pretty sure most amps only take power when they are turned on by the HU my amp/subs are they have a power on connection from the loom as long as you have a decent fuse you will be ok taking power from the battery
  11. I always wake up with a song in my head I could live without women, cars & money but not music....
  12. I'm bringing the missus again
  13. carefully and with protection? Of course
  14. Power straight from the battery there is a rubber housing behind it theough to the cabin then run everything either along the passenger door trim or through the centre tunnel to the rear plenty of options. Best thing is to remove some bits of trim and have a look, basically the more you remove the easier it will be
  15. Don't forget the costume
  16. Bang it like a 10$ whore
  17. The end of civilisation is already underway.... the cause - facebook
  18. Strange that Phil Taylor has never won it Maybe banging 2 fans in his caravan has a part to play
  19. Thank you! He didn't say we were this year
  20. Unfortunately only one set of RCAs thsts why I said its all show no go unfortunately it looks good for £150 but you could get a much better unit sound and connection wise for the money without all the 'features' A 'decent' unit will have 5 rca's front/rear and sub
  21. Mind you even as a freebie it is a bit pants....
  22. I only said wiser than NeilP Not a wholy unfeasible assumption
  23. I guess the will could be classed as cashback
×
×
  • Create New...