Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I know i can count on your vote Well may be not after tomorrow :wink: This could turn out to be very nasty for you BBK come May next year If your team let's you down I will give you one out of sympathy :wink: Give him one Dave? You coming out or what? Are you registering your interest, join the very long queue
  2. I know i can count on your vote Well may be not after tomorrow :wink: This could turn out to be very nasty for you BBK come May next year If your team let's you down I will give you one out of sympathy :wink:
  3. Where is the option for none of the above
  4. A Fax?!? Didn't know people still used those - have they not heard of email? Worried that I will turn up at an old fashioned hotel now...lit by candles, water from the well....and the morning paper delivered by fax!! Tell me about it, I had to set up a temporary efax account which enabled them to send a fax to my email address!! In fairness the hotel is not in any way "Fawlty Towereseque" Que?
  5. Although may not be talking to you after Saturday :wink:
  6. Would have loved a car like that
  7. Cool dude
  8. Luckily there is no age limit
  9. No thats big boobs and big lips :wink:
  10. Exactly it's certainly not know as the 'gently push down with the palm of your hand until the catch engages panel' "Rules" were made to be broken! Agreed I don't do rules
  11. Exactly it's certainly not know as the 'gently push down with the palm of your hand until the catch engages panel'
  12. Slam it you bunch of wimps
  13. Overpriced then
  14. Hopefully see you at the Grasshopper
  15. +1 Oh and they need some rubber
×
×
  • Create New...