Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Or just make sure you have the right fuel and the right oil, save your cash and time and drive the car instead :
  2. "Has horn, can travel"
  3. You are a VERY naughty boy
  4. +1
  5. I have a Pop Charger and a modded oem airbox and swap them over regularly... Pop Charger = lovely sound, very slight hesitation but a bit more eager at higher revs. OEM airbox = definitely more responsive but a little less ooomph at higher revs and as the op says less drama so calmer on the motorway
  6. Ian you broke chat
  7. Anyway this forum has a different take on it.... F I had a £1 for every 'whats my Zed worth' threads i would have at least £50
  8. Anyway this forum has a different take on it.... F I had a £1 for every 'whats my Zed worth
  9. yer ok Ekona, I'm not getting into a row about it Yeah no point prolonging an argument you already lost
  10. Including such tags could break the structure of the page if used incorrectly, specially with noobs like Wasso arround! How can you break the structure of a page with a table I want to insert tables end of Just need to add a little code..... IF forum.username = "Wasso" THEN display.text "User not permitted to use tables" ELSE buisiness.as.usual
  11. Perhaps someone could post up a table with their available dates..... oh hang on
  12. Just needs enabling I am sure no extra coding needed hopefully
  13. See that code works if the tags are set up :wink:
  14. Its the tags that need to be sorted for instance this works fine on other forums.... [tr] [th]Name[/th] [th]Forum Name[/th] [th]Sexual Preference[/th] [th]Size[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]Ian[/td] [td]Wasso[/td] [td]Anything goes[/td] [td]Unknown[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr]
  15. You can insert tables but only if the tags are enabled :wink:
  16. Ian it is something that the admins would have to add [table] [tr] [th] etc etc.... Not sure they would do it just for you, your not special enough Just use a screen shot but make sure the resolution is good otherwise they look a bit pants.....
  17. Unfortunately not down to you anymore Just don't look if it hurts your eyes
  18. Graham is a spring chicken compared to you 3 old hens
  19. I think the problem is with all the doom mongers on here who hardly even drive their Zeds It's chucking it down outside and I am off to work in my Zed on 20k old rear tyres, will I crash and burn.... No....
×
×
  • Create New...