Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Depends on the insurer, some mainstream ones won't touch an import...
  2. But thanks for sharing
  3. Not your finest.... Not quite a but not far away
  4. BBK's milkshake brings all the boys to the forum, And they're like It's better than yours, Damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, But BBK has had to charge I know you want it, The thing that makes him, What the guys go crazy for... his kinky boots... They lose their minds, The way he polishes in his apron, I think its time La la-la la la, Warm it up. Lala-lalala, The boys are waiting His milkshake brings all the boys to the forum...
  5. I blame SMD! Pot and kettle springs to mind
  6. Looks like you are getting the first round to make up for the poor quoting
  7. Pretty much done or up for all 10
  8. As opposed to a spelling nightmare http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/grammatical
  9. Happy New Year to one and all
  10. Ha ha that'll teach the ladies Ian please do not spam a pinned thread
  11. For the wife ? Could be a good deal : shrug:
  12. I can PM you a pic of me in bed to cheer you up :wink: Err... Hell no! Best not go near the 'Messages' button then
  13. Not quite in the Darren-B sleeper league but not bad for a derv :wink:
  14. I can PM you a pic of me in bed to cheer you up :wink:
  15. +1 with my Derv, i'm barely getting 40mpg at the moment how do you manage that David Hobbs? I normally only get 45mpg anyway It's not your average Derv :wink: you will have to see what you think sometime :
  16. What do you call a herd of Zeds then???? If they are all green the it would be a Bogey of Zeds surely.......
  17. Would it make your Zed do this
  18. Uninsurable and probably deeply depressed and suicidal
  19. Inspired by a certain clown I thought some might be interested in my Adventures.... Today woke up at 10:00 looked out of window - 10:45 still in bed
  20. I haven't even got out of bed yet and it depessed me
  21. You'll run out of memory card really fast then. True unfortunately have to get a HD the size of the moon in the boot
  22. Really? Chris Knott have always beaten any quote for me for the Zed then the 5 Series so I'd suggest it might be worth giving tem a call. Chris Knott were almost twice other quites for me so I wouldn't bother.... It's still all down to job and location
  23. Quite right Dave, BTW how much is that? Ahhh another favourite game, asking staff in poundland how much stuff is... "How much is this?" "A pound" "Thanks, how much if I buy 3?" "3 pounds" "Thanks, what about if I buy 5?" "5 pounds" Continue until a - you get bored or b - you get abuse
×
×
  • Create New...