Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Oops I mean convertible, why have they stopped it. Because nobody bought them.... why would they keep making something that isn't selling.... you would not do well on the Apprentice
  2. Been talked about on here a few times, the amount of convertible 370z's sold in the UK is very low and by very low I mean practically single figures...
  3. Poor sales most likely, and the Nismo is not just cosmetic but I will let one of the Nismo owners comment as I am not a fan
  4. Free games
  5. True and I still have my PC but muc more social on a console and after years of mouse + ASWX i prefer a controller now for 1st person A bit like Apple v Android it's whatever suits you as we are all very different
  6. Yep bizarre.... i had a PS3 and 360 and didn't mind either controller really. I have put in a lot of hours on Destiny due to being off work to the point I have got cramp in my hands but the controlllers are absolutely fine
  7. Not a lot in it really, surprised bobody has mentioned how butt ugly the xBone is, a real black plastic breezeblock! Anyway the cool kids have PS4
  8. Nope no probelms with my controllers amd neither has anyone else I know
  9. Yep looking forward to GTA5
  10. Definatley my sort of game and look forward to getting my teeth stuck into this. Thanks for the quick fireteam Dave and look forward to hiding with you and Bock behind some boxes No worries mate, you will find it a bit of a slog to level up so give me a shout when you are on, at least some company makes it a bit less boring As for hiding behind the boxes with Straun & myself, we will see young man, we will see
  11. Downloaded CoD AW for my PC, it's ok but nothing special so far and kind of feels clunky compared to Destiny...
  12. Humpy has had his first taste of Destiny and a multiplayer strike Had a go at the weekly nightfall strike on my own, was going ok but the tank got me
  13. Must be a great game given your other reviews
  14. I haven't even got them fitted yet and you're being a complete vulture..... what is this forum coming to? Dibs on the V8 Will be in great condition, never fitted
  15. Mine is spursmaddave mate will add you
  16. Yeah exactly what I heard, visually and audibly stunning but could have been so much better
  17. I have numerous warnings for you in my fictitious list, mostly for anti Nismo jibes #### how many must I have I seem to remember when we were testing this software package you had a ruck of points and were banned once or twice. so you can get banned and return? They ban you for a week/month etc then you have another 3 strikes I believe If you're naughty enough then you can be banned indefinitely I presume they ban ip addresses too? Nothing that can't be got round
  18. I have numerous warnings for you in my fictitious list, mostly for anti Nismo jibes #### how many must I have I seem to remember when we were testing this software package you had a ruck of points and were banned once or twice. Indeed all very amusing....
  19. Very moving
  20. I was in the volvo ........... otherwise I'd have given video evidence Sorry but nobody in a Volvo is allowed to criticise other road users
  21. Maybe in 5/6 years time when they have lost 80% of the original price
  22. Kev, you are my hero Steady on chaps. There are people's feelings to consider My budget won't run to an F-Type, sob, sob. Don't worry Neil we can be embarrassed to drive our Jags together
  23. Have a good day mate
×
×
  • Create New...