Downside being when showing off to the hotties, you smell like a chip shop
Iv'e been in Newcastle for a couple of weeks I think that would be classed as a canny mod up there
YELLOW CARD...calm down
I am suprised at the time of the Zed compared to the GT86, but again it is lighter. 350 and 370 are not too different as I found out with a recent black one...ahem..
Don't worry it's probably just his time of the month
Iv'e always used Sainsburys super for over 40k now
1 ron here or there will make bugger all difference but there will now follow a queue of people saying tesco is best, shell is best bp is best etc etc etc
You might need better brakes and tyres
It is built for 200bhp I reckon anything too much would spoil it maybe
I must be getting old speed doesn't do it for so much these days I want comfort, luxury and aural perfection