Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. : welcome: Red is rare therefore nice, but blue is better
  2. Hope that wasn't classed as spamming
  3. magazines.... tissues..... vaseline.... Are you going to read him a bedside story b4 you shaft him Dan! I assume the vaseline is to help prize open his his pride and joy? His wallet!!!! The king of quoting strikes again.... Quotes Steve and calls him Dan Nurse!
  4. Those look nice, you should go into production... Just an obvious observation, they would not look anywhere near as good on a pre-facelift car as the reflectors point outwards not front
  5. Yep NavFree is good as is Waze but google is cool the way it talks to you through your BT...
  6. Mine are quite bad too, don't notice it when they are up or fully down, not sure you can polish them out they are quite bad
  7. Happy birthday both of you
  8. Its actually my (old) knob It was my knob before that But you are a man of many many knobs
  9. This problem is sorted by burning with fire
  10. Not till next year I reckon, maybe a 5S in the Autumn
  11. Yeah the bloke that left it standing for 4 years because he thought it was knackered and sold it for a £1k must be sick..... Still at least he didn't sell it on TV then he would look a complete tool... oooops
  12. Nope I just got the phone for £20 on a decent contract. Trust me Papa I was VERY sceptical but althought the 5 is not drastically different to the 4 it is sooooo much quicker & when you go back to use a 4 it feels tiny and like a brick
  13. Were you bullied at School Dip? A lot. Best you don't carry too much dinner money in Wales
  14. Yet. There's still time! He couldn't reach it anyway
  15. Oh and I also have his old coffee table
  16. Jim wanted to make sure I never forgot him, so now everytime I grab my smooth shaft I smile and think of him
  17. Yeah been a long day already
  18. At least you didn't ask to see my knob
  19. The iPhone5 is much faster than the 4S and is just big enough not to look stupid, some of the Samsungs are like mini tablets I'm not an Apple fanboy and I was worried about the docking change but who docks anything anymore, its all BT & wireless At the end of the day if you don't use your phone much then pick the one you like the look of the most
×
×
  • Create New...