Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. That's not fair, I'm not like that! I'm a very smart, sexy, intelligent, passional yet well behaved and extremely good looking guy! Did I say sexy? Adrian are we twins?
  2. You can get REO50As or MPPSs for around or just under the £200 a tyre mark, you will not be dissapointed with either as an all year round tyre. I have had 2 sets of Bridgstones and now a set of the Michellins and I prefer the latter, quieter, more grip in the wet and more response/feel so far too a really great tyre
  3. Haha I once loaded up a bakers van then as it pulled away the whole lot fell out over Eltham high street
  4. They are a bad influence on me
  5. Not the first time a woman has said that..... anyway did Mr TwoBears get through all the fish in the end? I heard it was 10 tonnes
  6. I think something about these turns you into a complete ***** on the road too, don't think I have ever seen one driven considerately or well by a long way....
  7. Er, any advice on that then???? I thought that twice a year with the lights out and making sure to keep my liberty bodice on was plenty to keep any man happy? Liberty bodice.... As for the hotel being fully booked.... your Zed or mine You must be more agile than I imagined! There's not much room in a Zed I'm 6'4" but can squeeze into the tightest of spaces
  8. You would need some deep pockets to pay that and then a fair bit more to get it fitted properly and painted to a good standard.... Would look stunning in the right colour though as has been said many times before... Chris I think you should get a 370 and get the full kit fitted as an advertisement for Tarmac Sports
  9. I got invited for a look around and although the whips and chains didn't bother me, I made my excuses and left when I saw the glory hole
  10. Sid says......... You are a thread killer.. Hows your country cousin doing these days
  11. It appears to me that you think everything needs spacers and lowering. How do you suggest we go about widening that and what would you lower it on? If she isn't bothered about having her snatch gasket on display I am also pretty sure there is a fair bit of detailing work to be done too
  12. ^ completely agree a very small market seeing as only 1,500 370s have been sold in the UK (howmanyleft) and a lot of people are not interested in bodykits...
  13. It's a Navman panoramic 7" screen so exactly the same as OEM stripped off the case, wired the on off button up to an external switch and hard wired it to the cigarette lighter in the passenger footwell so no wires. It was a bit quiet to so i fitted a speaker to it Original thread - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/52503-motorised-cubby/page__fromsearch__1
  14. It's like a thumb but thiner
  15. Er, any advice on that then???? I thought that twice a year with the lights out and making sure to keep my liberty bodice on was plenty to keep any man happy? Liberty bodice.... As for the hotel being fully booked.... your Zed or mine
  16. Here is a few for starters http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/48126-people-that-i-met-in-wales/page__fromsearch__1
  17. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68914-sat-nav-screen-and-buttons-from-import/#entry1026859
  18. You can get them brand new but they are about £150
  19. It might take 30 mins but then you have to let the sealant go off so down time there....
  20. Needs spacers and lowering...
  21. +1 ... no issues Neither of you are driving hard enough then
  22. The new XKR gives me a semi This one was on sale near me for £80k...
  23. Is there any evidence that SMD has ever got a round ? :lol: Sounds like an oxymoron thingy! Who you calling a moron
  24. I pay over £700 for a 2 bed wee shity flat Luckily I earn about the same as the entire population of Dundee That's about £70 a week then! Yeah but luckily I dont spend £50 of it on tabs, booze & scratchcards
×
×
  • Create New...