Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I think you got it all backwards Tablet into HU, HU into Amp, Amp into speakers
  2. Not me..... something we have in common
  3. You wife is in the club? Congratulations
  4. Or two.... Why not go for 3? 3 strikes and out
  5. I think my set it a 6 piece one, not having an auto...
  6. I could press 'add reply' about 50 times while the site thinks about posting it
  7. Just spent 10 minutes posting 3 messages and answering a PM
  8. If you like it loud then go for a Buddy Club, a lot more expensive than a K1 but it is a thing of beauty and compared to a K1 there is no contest.... Buddy Club on top
  9. Yeah I'm far from an expert I want to enjoy it and get the bug but I just find it frustrating and manipulated...
  10. Team orders suck, and saying there would be no F1 without the teams, what about the fans? Who wants to watch a race with 2 sets of 2 cars from 2 teams being told what to do How is it telling a bowler when to bowl a wide or telling a keeper to let a goal in is cheating but telling a driver not to overtake another isn't?
  11. Still really slow
  12. I name the cars Ethel, Gertrude & Phillis
  13. Some nice cars there
  14. Bit of cardboard FTW And I have to say that amp is
  15. I don't know I don't use any Bose.... it blows
  16. Not sure but might be a whole lot easier with the bumper right off thats all.... sorry it's gone a bit Pete Tong
  17. Need to spray that ugly engine cover Bob Front looks sooooooo much better with the black 'mouth'
  18. How about bigger wider heavier wheels would they not do the same Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I expect if you track your car it could be an issue, but you would probably not run spacers then anyway.
  19. Have you taken the bumper right off?
×
×
  • Create New...